Free seed tonight

It’s over now! Hope someone got some!!!

2 Likes

They want too much of my personal information for me to feel OK about entering a contest that has such a small reward and a risk of retribution.

I don’t register for reward cards from stores or get into things like F*ckBook for the same reasons.

I got thousands of seeds.

7 Likes

I feel you. I was going to sign up to start my little seed bank but it was too much info. Seemed too be way too much for something that is not a sure thing. Plus when I don’t win… I will just end up getting tons of spam from them with “discounts”

6 Likes

I broke down and put in for some Mendo Cookies x Cherry Pie. The combo sounded interesting. Of course much of my answers might not have been as “accurate” as they could have been. :laughing:

With only 5 and not knowing how many fems there will be, I think I am just going to give them to a “master grower” to grow out to for seeds maybe Fem seeds. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Well they came through as they said they would!!

I hope some other people got some!! It’s called Flaming Cherries (mendo cookies x cherry pie). Hopefully it’s something nice. They had the option of getting five regs or three fems. Blessings

3 Likes