FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

Thanks

7 Likes

3 minutes late…
That’s how my story always goes… lol
But, a big thank you to @NugLifeFarms420 for all your giveaways! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

You’re so very, very welcome! :wave:t2:

Anytime I can help I’ll try. :hugs:

6 Likes

phone drops at the worst times… :laughing: Gratz to everyone. @AzSeaindooin420 I’ll share some if you share some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Whoops, might have jumped the gun and sent you a DM when I woke up this morning :sweat_smile:

Big thanks for the giveaway, they both sound really interesting

1 Like

Week in, week out! @NugLifeFarms420 spreading the love to all corners of the planet!

4 Likes

Well I’m popping some beans for my indoor next week :wink: gonna have to throw one of these in there and share the leftovers :smiley: always down to run anything gushers :slight_smile:
@NugLifeFarms420 thanks for allowing us poor souls waiting for our day to join in on this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I called dibs. Did I miss the cut or did you miss me when compiling your list?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @KanehB !

I missed out but have some of @NugLifeFarms420 genetics from an earlier give-a-way that I’m very much looking forward to running soon! :heart:

5 Likes

Got the drunken watermelon today @NugLifeFarms420, thanks again for your continuing generosity!

9 Likes

Got my Drunken Watermelon today…thought they were a goner. Thanks again @NugLifeFarms420

3 Likes

closedthisweek

Closed for the week.

All excluded dates will remain, no adjustments. :+1:

New Hybrids coming next week,

Take care :grinning:

18 Likes

On another note
If you dont remember, I decided to put Deathrow Runtz & Skynet in the vault. The progeny from these two hybrids have been spectacular and this was a feeble attempt at preserving the genetics.

If your looking for a FREE pack of Skynet, or Deathrow Runtz

Packbanditz has plenty of freebies to give away and they’re pairing NugLifeFarms w/ any pack of Exotic genetix. They might still be taking requests for freebies as well.

18 Likes

Landed today Thx again @NugLifeFarms420

7 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 Beans made it safe and sound! For some reason the mail lady requested that I pay extra for shipping… Oh boy was it worth it! Thanks soooooo much! :grin::pray::green_heart: ☆DJSF

6 Likes

Thanks @NugLifeFarms420 , received Thursday Cinco de Mayo.

9 Likes

@Sasquatch Cool, you got one the LAST Crasher Runtz Freebies. Not sure if you are aware but ALL the free Casher hybrids have been given out. Hopefully people enjoy the heck out of them

8 Likes

quickrecap002
Exclusions are listed below. the users below have already claimed a pack… or are currently testing

Adjustments have been made to the list below

Excluded Until May 17th
AzSeaindooin420
Hapi
Calix
wbSamadhi
Mdjammer
beardedvet222
GrowTheAtlas
turnipdbt
Astrodude
BigMike55
CapnCannabis
Big

Excluded until May 24th:
SensiBowl
7ANJA7OD
VAkish
DougDawson
DrGonzo13
DesertHeartGardens
Reefer
Kingkush312
503BudMan
Bobgrows
Terpsnpurps
jessethestoner
MyLittleGrundle
Zolorp
Cormoran

Excluded Until May 31st
Budderton
204medismoke
DJSF
joecool
BeanBush
middleman
Rhino_buddy
Habobanero
Pawsfodocaws
Orison
Greenup
UncleLemur
OGBohab
Flylowgethigh
KanehB
estab87
TopShelfTrees1

Excluded Until June 7th
CanuckistanPete
OGTreeSlayer
tresbundles
RedRock
LedZeppelin
lostinmyhome
BeagleZ
Pluckyevil
morecatslesspeople
CrunchBerries
Rhai88
Heavenlygoo

Excluded Until June 14th
Bizzaro
leetdood
Mr_Greenfern
myco_matchick
Qtip
Sincitytoker
liebigbarrel_US
Slick1
Mithridate
anhthormap

Excluded Until June 21st
Cannasseur
Sasquatch
donuchee
PineScented
wny61
MrWizard
Senor_frijoles
sprinklememaynee
Stankonia

ALL CURRENT TESTERS ARE EXCLUDED

take care :+1:

13 Likes

Shortly there after

11 Likes

back at it, again

hope every one enjoyed mother’s day

Tonight will be 10 packs up grabs for the next 10 members

Tonight will be either Monochrome Rain or Drunken Watermelon and will be a pack 3 regular seeds for every one that is selected today.

-Drunken Watermelon (Watermelon Gushers x Tiki Rum Cake x Nerdz)
-Monochrome Rain (White’91 BX x Zkittlez F3) x Runtz bx)

RECAP
10 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada: WITH A PURPRISE PACK FOR ONE LUCKY MEMBER

Again, Thanks for you patience

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

freeseedscustom1

13 Likes