FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Oh. Ok. Sorry, I was confused. Are these photo regs? Or femanized? Just wondering…

1 Like

Here you go bud.

Will Smith Punch = Tricopath (F) x Runtz BX (M)

Each Pack contains 3 regular seeds

1 Like

GAAAAAHHHH!!! I don’t like it, but I respect it. I still really love the names I entered, if possible I’d love them considered, but you can give them to someone else!

Looks like I come off restrictions 2 days before my birthday!

Oops i lit my bedtime starpupil

Dibs @Carty :us:

Just insert this next time for me so I don’t miss it, again… LMAO hahahaha

remember people, if we don’t keep this fun it’s not worth it… plenty of love to go around… cheers and congrats to all

8 Likes

FYI

Gonna be adjusting the Excluded List to probably 6 weeks (instead of 1 month) in time for the new hybrids that are coming later this spring. So you may or not see your dates change (more than likely every one will).

Nothing personal either, just gives others a better opportunity

33 Likes

I personally love your method. It must take quite a bit of extra time keeping these type of records. But it is great that you give more of the community a better chance at winning. On top of being extremely generous already! :slightly_smiling_face:

:v::heart:

5 Likes

:flushed: Reading this post made me feel as though I may have just won one final virtual Will Smith Punch
:hot_face: Thanks for the pack smack

:face_with_monocle::sunglasses::crazy_face::rofl:

6 Likes

Well @NugLifeFarms420 I received a fresh package of Will Smith Punch.
These are greatly appreciated, Thank You !
Not sure if anybody took extras… this is how the envelope looked when delivered… someone was curious, only the flip inside

10 Likes

I can imagine them opening it and being like “fuck will smith” and putting ti back haha

4 Likes

Dibs:US – to late again !! (it’s 6:00 am) still have issues placing the dam flag Soomeday !!!

1 Like

Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 , i feel like Chris Rock this morning.

(Mailman slapped me with some Will Smith Punch!)

2 Likes

Dibs Dibs Dibs
Good morning, just practicing.

6 Likes

Did somebody say DIBS??? :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

You guys are relentless! :bear::rofl:

2 Likes

Dib dib dibberoo

2 Likes

5 Likes

Will Smith in the house! @NugLifeFarms420 Thank you :pray:

8 Likes

Glad to see packs are arriving, I only have a few dozen of the smaller coin flips to go thru (bare with me)

As I stated the other day, the Excluded List will be expanded to 6 weeks for every one that participates moving forward. Some of you may or may not be affected by this change.

An updated Excluded List is coming soon (expect every one to see their dates changed)

Not sure If there will be a seed drop tonight as I am trying to finish up a couple things.

Also, polls from Name That Strain are coming soon as well.

Thanks for the interest

Take care :+1:

21 Likes

Mine arrived today @NugLifeFarms420
Thank you!!!

2 Likes