FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

I passed out waiting on this last night :joy: just couldn’t wait any longer :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

The dogs made me go to bed.

3 Likes

Hey OG… Apologies for last night. Had an unexpected emergency I had to deal with.

Make up day today. More info coming soon

7 Likes

Hey bromigo I hope that everything is alright and I will be around to watch later on and I am a week away from harvest and then it’s cavity Crush time

3 Likes

Hope everything is alright. :pray:t2:

Might be around to watch the craziness. :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 hope all is well~

I will be tuning in to watch the fun! :green_heart:
peace~djsf

2 Likes

I hope all is well with you @NugLifeFarms420

3 Likes

You’re a good dude and I hope everything worked out and all is well again my friend

4 Likes

Also I wanted to check with you all about whether or not anyone has/is growing any of the Cavity Crush (Reeze mac flurry ×Runtz BX) regs I was lucky enough to be in a giveaway a few weeks ago and since then I’ve noticed quite a few people that really wanted some and that is awesome that @NugLifeFarms420 did a few giveaways since mine and has been unloading quite a few of the Cavity Crush seeds and huge thanks to @HeadyBearAdventures for these…just curious about feedback if any yet but if not I will be ready in a couple weeks after I harvest the current grow but come on OG community let’s start popping some of these and see what they can do!..like before hope that all is better

3 Likes

Testing is under way

3 Likes

Things will begin just after 8pm.

Appreciate the patience :v:

7 Likes

Quick Recap… the exclusions are below. the users below have already claimed a pack… or are currently testing

ALL CURRENT TESTERS

Excluded Until March 15th
GrowRob :us:
Big :us:
Dirt_Wizard
SweetLeaf :us:
gratefulned :us:
Sasquatch :us:
ciganomarola :us:
mike28086 :us:
BorderTownBud :us:
GREANDAL :us:
Hydro921 :us:
LaughingMan :us:
ELG :canada:
Oldtimerunderground :canada:
lophophora.ca :canada:
jessethestoner :canada:
Stankonia :us:
Astrodude :us:
Alaskagrown :us:
Carty :us:
Bobgrows :us:
MrMayhem1134 :us:
Indie :us:
morecatslesspeople

Excluded Until March 22nd
HappyTrees23s :us:
DrGonzo13 :us:
Mr_Greenfern :us:
OGTreeSlayer :us:
Pigeonman :canada:
Foreigner :canada:
Terpsnpurps :us:
Zolorp :us:
rooted :us:
Fat_Man :us:
anhthormap :us:
Cormoran :us:
503BudMan :us:

Excluded Until March 29nd
middleman :us:
BeagleZ :us:
NEK-Fowldog :us:
Rabeats2093 :us:
anonymous4289 :us:
DJSF :us:
OGBohab :us:
Rhino_buddy :us:
CrunchBerries :us:
HeadyBearAdventures :us:
204medismoke :canada:
Budderton :canada:
Loggershands :canada:
MBVapester :canada:
estab87 :canada:

Excluded Until April 5th
Crazy1 :us:
LedZeppelin :us:
Brokehoe :us:
chronix :canada:
TopicalWave :canada:
Qtip :canada:
DonGnosis :canada:
rootfarmer :us:
HappyGoLucky21 :us:
Morde :us:

11 Likes

Goodluck to everyone tonight!

2 Likes

free-seeds-the-seeds

Sorry about yesterday

Since Im running low on Cavity Crush I figured I’d continue with the theme from last week

Via demand today will be either Crasher Toyz or Cavity Crush (shout out to @HeadyBearAdventures) there will be a pack 3 regular seeds for every one that is selected today.

Crasher Toyz = (Wedding Crashers x Kush Mits) x Toyz)
Cavity Crush @HeadyBearAdventures = Reeze MAC Flurry x Runtz bx

I will also be giving out 2 bonus packs of Skynet (T-1000 #8 x Runtz bx) or Deathrow Runtz (Deathrow OG x Runtz bx) as well these will be 3 regular seeds

Also, I will be giving away a pack of Monkey Pie (Bredby42) these will be 2 seeds

So thats 13 Free Packs up for grabs this round to the next 10 members to reply with “DIBS” AND either :us: or :canada:

Again, Thanks for you patience

PS… no more forgetting the flag (please people, let them learn the hardway. only takes a second to read the rules) Please include it your response

16 Likes

Dibs :us: Please that skynet!!!

5 Likes

Dibs :us: tried to resist but I gotta see what’s up with that cavity crush

4 Likes

0 RUCvx-q-qo-BMU8z

7 Likes

Dibs :us: thank you

5 Likes

@MWgrower @PetalPowerseed @HorseBadorites @PhilCuisine @joecool @MidwestMover @Midwestsmoker @ChemicalDependant @KanehB @Gardenartus @BarefootAndBlazed @Mithridate @VAhomegrown @wbSamadhi

12 Likes

Dibs :us:

Even if typing this makes me later than the 10th person, you’re awesome for doing this and thank you for the opportunity :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes