Free seeds bred by Mark!

Hi all you overgrowers!! This is a 4 person seed givaway from me from some of Marks stock. If you don’t know Mark search him.
So this is how it works:
First person to call themselves #1 will receive the bubblegum 2nd the blueberry. Both 60 day autos.
3rd and 4th person will recieve green headband. All is 5 seeds each. I will pm u for your safe address and pay for shipping

17 Likes

I’ll be #1 please.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Is the green headband an auto??

2 Likes

Yeah it’s an auto there all autos

2 Likes

You can call me #2nd

2 Likes

The green headband is regular

2 Likes

You can call me #3rd

1 Like

Ok waiting on the 4th

2 Likes

i’ll be whore 4 LUL … it’s still open i’m going to bow out

1 Like

Ill be 4 please
Im in The Great White North.
Hope that’s ok
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very kind of you…well done

1 Like

It’s all done. Happy growing!!

9 Likes

Thank you again @corey! Very nice of you.

1 Like

Thanks @corey! You guys are a credit to the site.

2 Likes

Call me #714

Call…if any left… asleep on the job again!!!

1 Like

Right on my dude! Much appreciated!! @corey

1 Like

Can’t wait for these thanks again @corey got s little info from Mark today :grin:

" Hi Craig the Green Headband is The 60 day Devils Headband auto pollen on a Chemdawg clone then back crossed and hit one more time the the auto pollen.
It will grow 40 inches in 40 days at 18 on 6 off and then finish up in around 35 more days at 12/12.
I’ve just put it on the 90 day Super fruit and am back crossing that “Monster Fruit” right now and should have some ready for a test run in mid March.
I’ll keep you posted!
Mark"
Super stoked!

5 Likes

Hey fellow overgrowers all seeds have been sent. They are in corrigated plastic in small brown bubble packets. Those of u in the states should receive them by Tuesday or Wednesday. Those in Canada I have no idea, but they are on there way! Happy growing!!

5 Likes

Thanks for that information @Canofbusjoe. I did not know that. It helps me and I’m sure it’s gonna help the peeps who are going to grow them!

2 Likes