Free seeds "closed"

Hey peeps of OG! This is a 11 person two packs per person free giveaway! Free shipping anywhere in the world. :world_map:
Up for grabs is Marks new strain. Just released Monster Ghost! Pack of 8 seeds.
There will be a second pack included of my choice from new fresh seeds provided by @repins12. Repins12 has been very busy making all sorts of genetics from reputable seed banks by crossing all mothers using a male pollen from a bubblegum auto male that he grew out from Marks 60 day Bubblegum. Some of repins12 seed packs are photo and automatic varieties.
To make things simple everyone will receive a pack of Marks new Monster Ghost along with whatever I pull from repins packs when I assemble the packaging.
I will update after I get full confirmation of the genetics of Marks ghost strain. He told me on the phone but I forgot cuz so much talking went on. And as far as Repins12 seeds go your gonna have to wait until u get your packs. Come back here ask the hell out of questions cuz repins won’t mind. He loves this stuff… If you don’t like what you get trade, do whatever is necessary…
Remember shipping is free. I will contact you all for your addies. Thanks, corey

1 @Breelie
2 @CADMAN
3 @THRESH
4@shiskaberrysavior
5@GCBudz
6 @Cratix
7 @BigBoss
8 @FiveGar
9 @Floyd
10_@Jumper420
11 @Sasquatch

37 Likes

May I join?

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! Thanks for adding!

2 Likes

Yes. Hit the pencil icon in the right hand corner of the post and add your name

2 Likes

Hope you were done the wiki, if not delete me and ill try and get in when youre done. Also note number 2 disappeared

Monster Ghost sounds perfect for Halloween!

2 Likes

How do I join

I’m down but it wont let me edit for some reason?

Thank you I just wanted to be sure I prefer to ask first :grin::facepunch::green_heart:

2 Likes

Pure OG! Awesome job @corey :green_heart:

2 Likes

A lot of editing can’t add my name I’ll be patient

Hey @corey someone edited me off.
I put my name back. I hope it stays there.

1 Like

Appreciate the generosity @corey and @repins12 !!!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m in!

1 Like

Thank you @corey & @repins12
Love to get a hold of the new Monster Ghost & the other varietie. Much appreciated from you both.

2 Likes

Thank you both @repins12 @corey going to be exciting

2 Likes

It’s not there better stick it on again

if you still have any i would be game

I put it there for the third time. Peeps keep editing me out

2 Likes

Very cool of you @corey !

1 Like