Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Dude is a good hearted dude for sure ( Ras Patience is his name). Is why I support him. I tried to run the NYCD x Second Sight but had that grow abruptly stopped as well. Did grow Fisheye OG from MMS. That was a plant that I had for a year before I got to harvest any. Had a coworker who shattered his hip try it and swore it numbed his pain. It was ok to me ( my tolerance is very high). But good to hear on the Cannabeizien gear. I may wet some soon now. Got PLENTY Pineapple Chakra to hunt thru. Be safe :fist:t5:
Peace

5 Likes

Sweeeet! Bonus! Just itchin over here, and Iā€™m never like that. Definitely a helluva way to make an entrance . Much respect

4 Likes

I pick 52.

2 Likes

I will try with number 74 please

2 Likes

Ten more minutes yaā€™ll! Get your guesses in :metal:

4 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it bud :slight_smile:

And heck, I will take 50 since itā€™s right in the middle.

Hey @Maddawg , you should go introduce yourself to folks.

2 Likes

While Iā€™ve got you on the line - you donā€™t happen to have any more of that pollen do you?

2 Likes

Alright alright alright. Giveaway is closed and Iā€™ll message the winners shortly! No worries if you didnā€™t win, Iā€™ll be running more of these in the near future after I do more testing. Thanks everyone for welcoming me into this community!

16 Likes

Thank you for doing this awesome giveaway and welcome once again my friend :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I do have more PPP pollen.

3 Likes

So the deal is Iā€™m growing some Everyday Haze and they are 3 foot monsters. Iā€™d like to cross them to tame them a bit size wise and flower length wise. They are just about ready to take some pollen.

If you would be so kind as to indulge me with some of that PPP Iā€™d be most appreciative.

2 Likes

Fire me over your info bud, I will send some your way.

4 Likes

Who won or still deciding ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve messaged the winners and will be sending out Friday morning. Iā€™ll be running more of these soon, so stay tuned! Also, Iā€™m still new to thisā€¦ Is it the norm to publicly announce the winners?

8 Likes

Your giveaway, your choice bud :v:

4 Likes

Yeah! Tell everyone so the winners can bask in the glory!

5 Likes

You can do it whichever way you like, announce, do it privatelyā€¦. Either way thank you :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. Woot woot.

7 Likes

Thanks a ton @chronix ! These landed safely :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Awesome mail day! @chronix @JohnnyPotseed and @alwaysnoob

13 Likes