Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! (You know who you are) completely unexpected and ABSOLUTELY EPIC in every sense of the word! :star_struck: much love and respect.

3 Likes

I had a cavalier just like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He needs one like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

got this :fire:in the mail today thank you again @Indie much :heart:

8 Likes

Im posting here post, bcs i was scamed with free seeds on beansbasment forum by 1 member he claims he send me some seeds 2 motnhs i wait and didnt get anything , and he say he didnt sent at all nothing,.
how i can here apply for some good genetics from USA?
Let me know i dont need a ton need only few seeds for my growbox.

Hi @granazg the best thing to do is to join in and participate with the community for a while!
Head over to the “Introduce Yourself” thread, and share a bit about yourself
Most members here want to see you be a part of the crew for a while before sending seeds :bear::+1:

10 Likes

Glad they made it safe @DesertHeartGardens, enjoy!
Tag me if you grow them out on here.

2 Likes

For sure will keep you posted going to be popping a few tonight ,did you run them indoor? I read somewhere it might be supposedly a outdoor only couldn’t confirm it though and did you find any intersex issues in the f1s with them I know gg4 can be prone too it @Indie

2 Likes

Not sure how one gets scammed with free seeds but this thread is not for complaining about other sites. I see you have only made 2 posts, one here asking for seeds and one on the free seed Wednesdays thread hinting for free seeds. A good way to start might be to say hello. Perhaps meet some of the folks you are asking to send you stuff. If all you came for is free seeds OG is not the place for you. If you came to meet like minded folks, speak about growing and possibly pick up some interesting genetics as you get to know folks than this is absolutely the place for you. We love new members, especially those who participate. Welcome to OG. I see the introduce yourself thread link was already posted so that would be a great step one for you to try :v:

22 Likes

Two posts in two hours, both asking for seeds. One insinuating he has been ripped off by a respected member. Honestly @granazg you think this is the way to come on here?

11 Likes

The best way to get seeds is to participate man. We’re not lying to you. All you have to do is be a productive member and contribute to the betterment of the forum. If someone sends you seeds, it shouldn’t be because you begged for them. It should be because they like you or what you contribute or they’re just being generous. Like Doug said, begging for free stuff immediately after joining is not the way to go. It’s a really bad look on you. If you can’t afford to get good genetics, save up. Cut out eating out for a couple weeks. This is a thread for free seeds but you’re a brand new account. You haven’t shown to be trustworthy yet.

8 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens They are recommended to be grown outdoors, but I did that run indoors. I had one pheno that threw nanners at 5 weeks and I tossed her. Two more phenos I had no problems with. I would keep an eye out if grown indoors, but the mother of those seeds showed no herms.

This was the mother I used

17 Likes

She’s cute :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Definitely a MILF :wink:

5 Likes

Shit looks fire man, the sheen almost looks silver

3 Likes

Bodhi Snow Monkey Lands!
Thank You @Indie

10 Likes

To be fair Bean Basement is a site bud, I don’t think he was calling anyone out here.

2 Likes

Heh. Thanks @Qtip.

5 Likes

@Astrodude Glad they found you safe and sound, enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks @GrowTheAtlas she was an awesome girl!

2 Likes