Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

@hollyho quite the pack from @Oldtimerunderground he is such a genuine member and has reached out to offer me help many times on here so no doubt he went above and beyond for another. dude is a gem to the community and grows some amazing trees. shout out and good karma to him

12 Likes

Thank you @204medismoke :pray:
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

16 Likes

Donā€™t be a menace yā€™all. :wink:

9 Likes

8 Likes

Well this happened todayā€¦

Due to some miscommunication, I had received Lemints from both Corey and @DougDawson ā€¦

I am sorry for this error guys.
I was feeling very bad for the past hour until i realised i could give one away to someone else in my country and help speed up the process of overgrowing the worldā€¦
@DougDawson , brother Iā€™m sorry for this fuckup, permission to give one pack away within my country please?

19 Likes

When life gives you Lemints.

12 Likes

LOL, donā€™t give it a second thought. Do as you wish with them bud, they are yours. If you feel like giving some away I say go for it but whatever you decide is cool with me. Happy growing :slight_smile:

18 Likes

@alwaysnoob I got LeMints from Corey just offering them to me, even though I had gotten them in a giveaway already, and then a few weeks later, he decided to send me 3 more packs! It seems he just wants these to be in peopleā€™s hands, so I wouldnā€™t view it as a fuckup.
If you grow them, Iā€™m sure Corey would want that; if you gift some, Iā€™m sure heā€™d think that was cool too.
Either way, no need to feel shame for another persons excess of generosity! Youā€™re good; be gentle with yourself.

11 Likes

What could we cross these to, in order to make LeMintonade?

10 Likes

With everyone talking about Lemintsā€¦
First dibs gets a pack!!

11 Likes

Dibs please a!

7 Likes

Dibs 10 char lemint

2 Likes

Send me your Info and what you won, please.

6 Likes

Doh! 10 char lemintā€¦

4 Likes

greenthumbdude

7 Likes

PM sent @Kabuddha !
I got ya covered.

3 Likes

Iā€™m assuming lemon tree

5 Likes

Step away :scream:. When will I learn!
Congratulations everyone!!

5 Likes

Iā€™m on the list for @Jinglepot 's Super Lemon Haze Seed Run, SLH x Lemints might have some potential

11 Likes

I just finished a cure on my first auto, ā€œPurple Lemonadeā€ Itā€™s the most lemony bud Iā€™ve ever smelt in my life. I know itā€™s an auto but wherever fast buds got that lemon terp from, itā€™s amazing!

5 Likes