Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

HMM, well than there is less competition to be the first to correctly tell me the name of the song Tornado Lou performed in the Trigger Whiskey Saloon? I would copy and past as spelling and punctuation matter for this one ROFLMAO

3 Likes

Sladke je zit? Tough google

No idea if that’s right googled a ton. GL everyone lol

2 Likes

Sorry bud, that’s not correct.

1 Like

The classic western ballad that everyone knows: “Když v báru houstne dým”

3 Likes

I was half expecting a bait and switch for a classic “dibs”.

Thanks for the trivia Doug!

3 Likes

I’m just going to be watching lol. No clue on these

4 Likes

@parttime picks up the LSD seeds with the answer of Když v báru houstne dým. Now for your listening pleasure … headbang

8 Likes

Heck yeah, thanks for the good times! I wasn’t gonna chime in, but bog lsd brought me outta the shadows

Imagine my surprise realizing that Tornado Lou is a lady. Also unfortunately that entire genre of song is only gonna remind me of Blazing Saddles haha

4 Likes

LOL, classic. Fire me an addy so I can print off this sheet before I head out bud and I will get them off to you. Been fun everyone, stay medicated and happy growing. Troll Train

9 Likes

Got a whole plants worth of white rhino and a nice heaping stack of jack herer beans dropped off to the post office today on its way to @DougDawson for you Canadians. Let’s all hope and wish for their safe arrival :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You rawk!

Thank you so very much from ALL Canadians!

3 Likes

First sunny afternoon! I go for a walk and miss it all! Lol
Congrats everyone!
OG Awesome! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Me too. Missed it again. One of these days Im gonna snag some of those BOG Magic Beans.

6 Likes

Well HOT DAMN the Mrs Pigeon sent me this as I’m about to head home:

@AzSeaindooin420 thank you so much for the “Albino Chubby Unicorn” seeds!
@KanehB thanks for the love making this hook-up a thing! :hugs:

10 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows and @BigMike55 , I just added you to the list for the LSD beans from @Tappy , have either of you got your fall box yet? Tried to like you post @BigMike55 but Bobbi got my last one for a few :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Plus one @DougDawson :wink::+1:

1 Like

Can’t add you to that list bro, sorry. Only because you were already on it @Rhino_buddy :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to contact Vernal again at some point. I already told him I was interested in his Mango Cough crosses and his Garland :heart:
But I can’t get them from you as you seriously have sent me to much already.
I just came on to tell you that I got the PPP in today ! Came with a special little bag of dust that’s going in the freezer for now :green_heart: thank you so much !

3 Likes

Nah, @DougDawson I have nothing BOG.
I did get the fall box. But no BOG LSD.
I wouldn’t mind having a few if you have a few to spare. But do everyone else first because they would just go in my vault until I make a spot for them. I’m into 2 full tents right now.

Edit. I take that back. I had 3 BOG Sour Strawberry. Tried to germinate all three. I have one growing. The other two failed to pop.

5 Likes