Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

@CrunchBerries Did somebody say Bad “Dawg”?

:sunglasses::green_heart::love_you_gesture: DJSF

7 Likes

I saw that yesterday! That is the baddest Dawg!

4 Likes

I think everyone is recovering from yesterday :joy:

4 Likes

10 Likes

I have a pack of some (Rebel Cookies X Jack Herer) Reg Seeds if anyone is interested

Rebel cookies is (GSC X [GSC X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter)] (BX)) .

Open to :canada: and :us:

First person to name this character…

5 Likes

2022 Soundcloud Rapper

2 Likes

Iron sheik

6 Likes

You are correct!

2 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Send me your Addy…
Old school right der’

3 Likes

Sweet deal man! DM inbound.

1 Like

See if you can spot him in this Cyndi Lauper video…

2 Likes

about to drop some supa hot fiya :fire: :fire: mixtape available soon :microphone:

5 Likes

Her father is "Captain” Lou Albano…

He was a pop culture icon whose role as rock star Cyndi Lauper’s father in her “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” video kicked off the “Rock ’N Wrestling Connection” that helped make the then-World Wrestling Federation a household name in the 1980s.

My brothers and I used to wrestle all the time. I was the youngest by 3 years so I got slammed a lot…

4 Likes

You seen Cyndi Lauper recent? I don’t know how old she is but she’s still cute as ever.

5 Likes

she is still adorable cute! man I had such a crush on her in the 80’s :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t remember winning them, but thank you @JohnnyPotseed for the alien OG f2s :grin:

4 Likes

hey there og’ers! happy post 4/20, what a week it’s been, especially these last few days. og has been popping off with raffles and seed giveaways and it’s been nothing but amazing generosity around here.

in that spirit, i’m gonna keep the bad dawg train going with a 5 pack of tres star dawg x run away bride to give away as well.

the stipulation!! you must have five or fewer pips and you must be nominated by someone with more pips than you. so all you vets in here, is there a new-ish member who needs some beans? is this allowed?

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate @THCeed, who absolutely doesn’t need the beans but deserves some generosity in return for everything he’s been sending out to people over the past month. :slight_smile: I can’t think of a better way to thank him than some of Bad Dawg’s finest.

9 Likes

@BeeLady get in here
Good of you to do that @highminwin :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

excuse me while i go delete a bunch of old posts to drop pips :wink:
great giveaway!

4 Likes