Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Ws thinking the same, I’m a famother@!! too@!!

Was winning till I noticed “Only moms!!” :flushed: :confused:

6 Likes

My mother was a Mudder…:crazy_face::rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks man.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dear old Mudderton.

5 Likes

You a closeted-Newfie, bud? Haha sounds like some of my relatives…. “Me mudder, me Brudder,” etc LOL

4 Likes

Happy Mudders, I mean Budders…No… Mothers day to all!

4 Likes

Now for the free seeds…

Any :canada: Canadians :canada: around that still need some beans to run in their outdoor garden this summer?

I have a special outdoor plant that also serves as an excellent hash plant. I’m feeling generous this afternoon and would love to give away one more 6 pack of these before I head off to the post office!

Here we go:

Deep Warp regular - Richard Williams

Outdoor
The Williams family originated this hybrid back in 2006 combining the (Texada timewarp x early Cambodian) gifted to us from Quadra island and Tom Hills deep chunk. We have since line bred this strain resulting in two distinct phenotypes, one matures very early September and is short and more Indica leaning with a nice skunky yet fruity taste and stoney effect. Great medicine after a hard days work. The late September phenotype being more sativa dominant exhibits a more citrus grapey aroma with a pleasant yet potent uplifting effect. Great for dinner parties and good pain relieving effect.

Outdoor harvest early-late September

These will go to the first Canadian to tell me how many plants most provinces legally allow you to recreationally cultivate! … and GO!

6 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

20 mins ‘til I head out for my errands Team Canada :canada: - don’t miss out!

1 Like

:cricket::cricket::cricket:

I never thought I’d have such a hard time giving away such a lovely hardy Deep Chunk cross :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Four I’m pretty sure

4 Likes

People must be :sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

They are yours :slight_smile: nice work!

DM me with those deets via privnote and yours will go out today with the other packs from last night :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or not in Canada :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

4 Likes

I’m a Williams!!! And Quadra Island ferry is only a short 20 minute drive away from me!!!
4 plants per household

5 Likes

You also get 6 Deep Warp because this is really fucking cool. DM me your addy via priv note ASAP so I can get yours out with the rest of em!

6 Likes

I’m a Williams too!!! Wild eh? :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Clan Williams represet!!

6 Likes

I just saw this in your privnote but didn’t wanna give away any private info. My jaw hit the floor, what a small world. Crazy!

3 Likes

Texada Island isn’t too far from me either. The birthplace of Texeda Timewarp :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Holler over to them for me and thank them for their WPM-resistant genetics please & thanks :wink:

3 Likes