Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Blue Moon Rocks?

4 Likes

Was this the ā€œPure Michigan F2 x Blue Moon Rocks - BOG Genetics (name Pictured Rocks F1)ā€?

3 Likes

Iā€™m in Dobbs, if you donā€™t mind fine sirs thanks.dibs
alā€¦

Blue Moon Rocks ,stoners

@DougDawson and @herojuana.tom Indeed!!! Yes! Thanks to @TestOfOath!!

4 Likes

@catapult thanks for caring. Somethings sharing. ,whatā€™s up Broā€¦calā€¦flā€¦

Your welome hope you had an aweome day!

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

This go around is open to :us: and :canada:.

Must have been an active member here for at least 6 months (journal, conversation, giveaways of your own, participate and help others in any way).

For a 5 pack of feminized autos just be the first 4 people to say dibs and the number that correlates to your strain of choice :grin:

1. Blackstrap s1
  2. ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap
  3. Mixed blackstrap crosses

Also, as soon as I confirm that you have won, please send your privnote.com via pm asap so it doesnā€™t drag on and I can get your letters in the mail. If I donā€™t receive your info within 20 minutes, Iā€™ll give to someone else. Not being mean at all! I like my transaction as quick as I like my ā€œdibsā€ :joy:

15 Likes

Dibs 1 :us:

3 Likes

dibs :us: 2
thanks!!!

2 Likes

I already got some mixed Blackstrap seeds from you @hollyho so Iā€™m good but thanks again :pray:

5 Likes

You can still get some if u want them? You sent me a lot of alien og crosses, Iā€™d be honored to send you more :grin:

2 Likes

Dibs yaehhhhh 3

2 Likes

Lol ok dibs on #1

4 Likes

Dibs 1 please :canada:

2 Likes

Dibs please :us:

1 Like

@beardedvet222
@Greenfingers
@Oldtimerunderground
@Foreigner
@MrWizard (you were in a little late but I got you too)

Send me your safe addys please!

10 Likes

Did i do something wrong?

2 Likes

No way! You have only been a member for 2 months, thatā€™s all! And @Bizzaro i donā€™t always do my giveaways like this, maybe next time?

2 Likes

ahh, seems longer, missed that constraint. only 45 days visited.

2 Likes