Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

@Natea send your details to @DougDawson. You won some Jack Herer!

8 Likes

Congrats @Natea
Bravo @CrunchBerries

4 Likes

Wow, I donā€™t think I have ever seen a user still in Basic status after 22 months, lol.

4 Likes

I mean, itā€™s obvious you would have HAD to split with meā€¦no? :rofl::rofl::rofl: just teasin ya pal :wink:

3 Likes

I see a regular emeritus badge? Ohhh, hippiechick? Sorry, my misperception.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wondered. She only visited 13 days and created 36 posts. No big deal, all are welcome.

4 Likes

Heyy wow @CrunchBerries thanks a lot, this made my day! Awesome :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That sounds like a beautiful sedative cross!

1 Like

@FiveGar your Sour Bluetooth beans are throwing out Twins.Last time only one of the twins I had lived please let these two live

11 Likes

I see your twins and raise you triplets @CapnCannabis , lol.

23 Likes

12 Likes

Are they still alive ? Mine lived then the other one doubled in size and choked it off.Hiw do you even separate these guys?

2 Likes

I would split it with ya for sure! :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

Fantastic! I love anomaliesā€¦

1 Like

may I please be added thanks

1 Like

I got triplets recently. Couldnā€™t separate one of them. Only 2 made it. That was a first for me with triplets

3 Likes

Thanks again buddy!!! Woohoo one of these days!!! Iā€™m in at #50 :green_heart: šŸŖ“ :seedling: :herb:

1 Like

What do you mean by basic status?
Never mind I figured it out. I never even looked at the info provided

One tail started going dark so I dropped the seed in coco. Will have to wait and see if it surfaces.

4 Likes

I would remove ā€“ or at least loosen ā€“ the shell and plant the whole bundle. I would then let the tips grow till they are big enough to clone separately. I wouldnā€™t separate the individuals manually.

5 Likes