Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

@Maddawg I would love to try your Gelonade. Any chance of getting some of those? They sound awesome!

3 Likes

@Sincitytoker @Bobgrows Shoot me our addy and I wll get beans headed your way.

FYI. I will be leaving this morning to go hiking and camping with my son for the day.
If you would like some (Gelonade x Jack Herer) shoot me your addy and I will get them out when Monday!

Y’all Have a great weekend! :call_me_hand:

I would have liked all the comments but I am out of like for a few hours…:wink:

27 Likes

Thank you @Maddawg !
Those sounded too good to pass up!
Appreciate your generosity! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Thank you @Maddawg
You freaking rock

4 Likes

That could be an interesting cross as Skunk is a common denominator for both parents.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Enjoy yourself and have a great weekend also.

2 Likes

I hope you have a GREAT day in the woods with ur son @Maddawg and I’m jealous but I hope it’s good weather and damn I need to get out tomorrow now the mountains are calling me The Doc

6 Likes

Any chance of getting some of your Gelonade seeds. They sound awesome.Ty

1 Like

I’m wanting to ask also but I have so many seeds already it’s crazy!

3 Likes

Thanks soooo much @Rogue @JohnnyPotseed @G-paS !!! Going to be a fun fall/winter!

:wink::green_heart::seedling:

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

Goji OG F² Pollen

25 Likes

Your more than welcome.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I think there’s gonna be a lot more seeds in the near future. Lots of pollen going around :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I’m looking for Jacalyn seeds. @Nagel420 was telling me about the effects, it sounds like a great strain with effects that could be helpful for dad

4 Likes

@antheis is were the last Jaclyn f2 came from donated to Vets giveawaylast year, , dont know if there still is any.

4 Likes

Let me check thru my bean vault. I may have a few left from when I sent out all the Vet’s stuff. I know there is still some Canna Cheese 1:1 in there if you are interested in a 1:1 THC:CBD.
But I will look in a while. If I have any, they are yours.

13 Likes

@antheis is kind enough to get me some sent out :green_heart:

I would be interested in the 1:1. I don’t believe I have any CBD heavy strains

8 Likes

It’s always good to have a pure CBD strain or two in the old medicine vault, you never know when it might be handy…
I’ve got some CBD green dragon that’s great for the day to day aches and pains

1:1 is really important for some types pain management (cancer etc.)

Cheers
G

16 Likes

Oh im sorry. I thought you were looking for CBD for your Dad. I should mind my own business.

2 Likes

Damn nice @DJSF that’s some amazing stuff and especially that goji pollen :drooling_face: Happy Growing and dusting The Doc

4 Likes

You’re good, I was looking specifically for Jaclyn seeds. I would love to try the canna cheese though if you don’t mind sending a couple my way?

3 Likes