Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Now you know, OG!

5 Likes

How about some free seed, then?

Get at me (PM) and I will send you somethings to play with once you get these out to some members.

8 Likes

Well, it’s getting late on my end and the last giveaways haven’t yet confirmed receipt… so, maybe next time, @DGCloud.

Boa noite, OG.

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t quite sure what you meant I thought you meant pm you after I’m done with my run? Anyway good night

1 Like

Bravo!
Someone had to do it!

6 Likes

Sorry, if I wasn’t clear… PM whenever, I see you’ve been here a minute and are getting down with the OG spirit, so I would like to gift you something as this is your first time in the FSFC thread.

I’ve got an extra stamp & some gear just for you to play with.

…bummer

Thanks for the heads up tho, OG @Mithridate.

12 Likes

Thank you @Maddawg, im gonna have my cake and grow it too. Ill tag you when they arrive.

5 Likes

Hooray! Have fun with them, they’re very agreeable plants, and the smoke is really kind! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!!
Once again, time to say thanks to another great OGer, @Mithridate!!
Thank you brother! Appreciate it! Beans have landed!! :hugs:

Got curious! Please, confirm (or not) what @herojuana.tom says on his post after this one! Thanks! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :sunglasses:
You rock!!

11 Likes

Does that signify open pollination using 3F and 7Males?

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom Hey! You may have just gotten it down!! Right on!! Let’s see what it will be!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Sounds like a great cross! I hope you grow them out!

1 Like

Close :yum: 3females and 1 male

5 Likes

As usual I came late !! Are any seed left/available (columbian cheese f2’s WOW!!) LPC#75 Please don’t get me wrong -any genetics will be greatly appreciated if these were for a “sign-up” then guess I’m out have to pay more attention to futrue posts ___ Pease Congrats to all winners !!! also concering “clones” I see were it is legal to send clones thru the mail- ?? guess treated like seeds – anyone have experience with clones thru the mail ? the legal info I got at Clone Cellar (not free but $35.00 aclone) the owner used to run Budget Led’s a geart product have 2 QB’s) but couldn;t compete with the big boys went to selling seeds a clone the owner is a Veteran

1 Like

@Mithridate I said it before, but thought it’d be crazy!! :flushed: :laughing:
For real, did you get them to be separate inside!? Thanks!

2 Likes

thank you for clarifying! We had chatted in DM and I noted that you only had 5 seeds to start with :sweat_smile: :v:

2 Likes

Late is an understatement…I think I sent those in 2009 :grin:

Haha, I am not that crafty! They’re all mixed. And you are very welcome :blush:

5 Likes

Right on, OG! Mine should be here (and there) soon enough too, I’m guessing, then!
Thanks again @potpotpot keep you posted. (please, do the same)

2 Likes

GTFOH!?!?! lol Correio ta foda, hein @Abbbian?

3 Likes

As soon as they land, I’ll report back :+1:

2 Likes