Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

@BasementBeans that Stink Ape just landed :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:many thanks good brotha!!!

8 Likes

No dice again today. Jeez! It’s not like I sent them to Brazil or nothing. Lol

4 Likes

@ciganomarola beans have landed! Thanks for these, this is one of those strains I have been eyeballing for a while, just never “hit” on any. Thanks for changing that for me! :+1:

2 Likes

No such luck.
I haven’t given up on them. It’s still cool up this way.

4 Likes

Glad to hear they made it to you safe & sound and even more so that I could share something you’re into. Floyd sent me a few to play with and I had bought some from Khalifa (which I couldn’t get to seed) so I hope to make more for us to share. Keep us posted on what you see, yeah?

PS Still waiting on that Loki OG, but I will keep you posted as well.

3 Likes

For sure, I’ll tag you when I pop them.

You dropped yours in the mail a day or two before me I think, so I’m hopeful you see them early next week. And worst case, I’ve got some on hand still :+1:

3 Likes

I need to go back to cutting/cloning school. I took 6 off of a plant 2wks ago, not sure any are going to make it.
I put them in coco coir solo cups for 10 days, planted in pots yesterday, didn’t see a single root.

Lob

2 Likes

Sometimes certain strains just don’t want to clone unfortunately.
One thing I have been learning recently.

2 Likes

@BasementBeans got mine in also thank you budd

5 Likes

I can’t believe I missed the teenage mutant ninja turtles conversation. I’m devastated. Love those movies

3 Likes

@potpotpot just got a text saying “You’ve got mail”! I am sure they are your’s… heading to pick it up now. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Did ya try bottom heat yet, that should help, round 80 degrees nothing exact.
A bit late now but probably shouda kept em in cups until rooted.
I try to let em at least fill up the cup before transplant.

Good luck
Shag

4 Likes

I was just wondering if those will try to go into flower, they’ve been in the dark so long. I can’t believe, one state to the east and they can’t get it there in a couple days. Tomorrow will be a week. I may hafta try to send you some different ones.

2 Likes

I wanna play this game :smiley:

I am not worried, yet, lol. I know you have my back either way brother. Until I see them, though, I’m picturing healthy, happy cuttings just waiting to jump out of the package right into my cloner. I can hear them now. AAAHHHHhhhhhhh!!..
“Now let me stretch out my roots!! Yeah. That’s the ticket.”

:slight_smile: That’s what I think until I think differently. lol

5 Likes

I looked at my clones while I was changing out water today. I have roots on five of the seven that I have in the cloner. I’m impressed.

7 Likes

@BigMike55
It sounds like your home made bubble cloner is top notch man! That sounds extremely good. :+1:

4 Likes

How many days since they went in been a full week no roots yet here.

I just built this bubble cloner on either Monday or Tuesday of this past week. So 5-6 days. I will put up pics tomorrow. On my main thread.

5 Likes

That’s good results I’m expecting mine to root any day now usually within 10 I’ve got decent enough roots to transplant.

1 Like