Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

@Ris
You will be getting a white bubble envelope from me in a week or two.
Can’t remember if I put my username in it…

3 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete!
Thanks again Doug!

3 Likes

Definitely appreciate you getting them to me . Not a problem within 2 minutes I had a answer to who they were from. Thanks

5 Likes

Thanks very much Doug! :pray:

3 Likes

I concur, he crosses it with Blue God. Best plant I have grown, although that’s not saying much

4 Likes

How many ya grown so far total @Natea ? Like to completion… not counting males & trash binned plants. I’m at 1… if I don’t count my 16yo self outdoor plants. I planted them within blatant view of neighbors/walkers :laughing:

5 Likes

Other than tiny extra larfy popcorn buds, only 2 decent ones I think. One being the blue cookies.

4 Likes

Maybe three. I was really lazy with dwc and didnt like to fine tune l, so when I switched to Coco it was way better for me, the plants love it!

4 Likes

I’ve got a dirty old index card with hash all over it. I call it Bundles Keep Notes!

8 Likes

@BasementBeans just wanted to drop a line that the Raspberry Boogie x Inebriating Mint, finally decided to stop touring the US and made it home to Oklahoma.

5 Likes

Is that raspberry boogie from mosca?? I just started a Mosca raspberry boogie 2 weeks ago lol

You’d have to ask @BasementBeans, I won these back in November.

1 Like

Well… either way good luck with them… I hear they are decent!!!

1 Like

@Chronickyle @Stevie1durr @Pigeonman @ELG @DougDawson

2 Likes

Guessing… 8?!

Im waiting for a pizza or id be thread checkin lol

@Foreigner

Anyone interested in some free seeds?

9 Likes

Dibs just for practice :wink:

1 Like

5 packs of untested, lsd x blue sunshine. First 5 dibs. :+1:t2:

8 Likes