Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Ironically, less fortunate people are probably a lot more reasonable than well off ones hehe

8 Likes

In what way? Never seen a place more supportive than OG.

4 Likes

Yea you are absolutely right about OG. But life extends way further than our keyboards and some of us not all could barely afford the phone or computer we type on

4 Likes

Id just say maintain a thread with some updates every now and then. Try to make some seeds and share when you can.

5 Likes

That is true but not sure I get your point. I have seen OGerā€™s come together in threads and build lights for those would could not afford them. I myself did a bunch of laptop giveaways for those who could not afford a decent one. Have seen folks rally to help others here with medical bills, rent issues and all sorts of lifeā€™s speed bumps. So I donā€™t think the fact that some are less fortunate is lost on anyone here bud. Just saying.

14 Likes

Ainā€™t that a fact lol.

3 Likes

I get itā€¦ MANY of us have limited or little to no incomeā€¦ but there are other ways to ā€˜;give backā€™ itā€™s not all about 'ā€˜stuffā€™ but time, advice, lending an ear count too!

14 Likes

Sorry brother, Iā€™ll have to respectfully disagree with you on thatā€¦

Iā€™ve had so much help from our kind and generous OGā€™ers, that includes the times where i couldnā€™t send money internationally and people still paid from their own pocket to send me seeds, i donā€™t see it happening anywhere on the whole wide world (or even in space for that matter )ā€¦

Only thing that is expected of me is contribute where i can and help whom I can ā€¦
Iā€™d say thatā€™s a decent thing to do expect from anyone.

11 Likes

In the spirit of OG community and @Pleasantrees420, I m gonna send you a pack of LSD x Blue Sunshine, and im gonna put one up for the first person to?

11 Likes

Dibs 10 chars

Dibbs Dibbs DibbS.

I take it back. You kindly shared that one to me already.

1 Like

Tell me the name of the bronze statue in jason and the argonauts.

1 Like

Talos 10char

3 Likes

Thalosā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You win @alwaysnoob, send me your safe address, ill get them out this week.

4 Likes

I think my message was perceived totally wrong and Iā€™m just speaking for a certain type of people I canā€™t speak for the ones with ill will

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Send me a safe address @Pleasantrees420 and fire a pack off to you this week.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure I won beans over the weekend, I just feel the need to pay it forward so to speak. Love my OG family :peace_symbol:

11 Likes