Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Black lime reserve :eyes: those are some heaters @FirstCavApache64 awesome opportunity for some great genetics big ups

@BeagleZ @CrunchBerries @Slammedsonoma420 @BudWhisperer @Cartwright @chronix @HeadyBearAdventures @DJSF

11 Likes

I was going to let the winner pick from BOO x Panama Red or Black Lime Special Reserve. Both from the hands of Useful himself to me at the Whole Foods parking lot. He gave me a ton of seeds. I donā€™t know the provenance of the Panama Red but BOO is Bag of Oranges and has a great orange peel citrus smell. Hereā€™s the details on BOO

"FEW YEARS AGO I HAD AN IDEA TO CREATE A SUPER ORANGE STRAIN BECAUSE I HAD BEEN LET DOWN SO MANY TIMES PURCHASING SEEDS THAT CLAIMED TO BE ORANGE. SOOO I GREW OUT A BUNCH OF BODHIā€™S BLOOD ORANGE AND FOUND A REALLY NICE CALI-O LEANER, THEN I HIT HER WITH A REALLY NICE CITRUS SMELLIN SIN CITY TANGERINE POWER MALE. I DECIDED AFTER TALKIN WITH A FRIEND ABOUT ORANGE TERPS, TO POP A BUNCH OF THEM AND GO HUNTING. I FOUND AN ORANGE FEMALE THAT JUST FLOORED ME. NO CANDY ORANGE, STRAIGHT UP ORANGE ZEST, KINDA LIKE THE ORANGE OIL THAT COMES OUT OF AN ORANGE PEEL!!! IN ALL OF MY YEARS DOIN THIS, I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS AN ORANGE LIKE THIS. I REVERSED HER AND SHARED THE SEEDS WITH SOME FRIENDS.

EVERYONE THAT GREW THEM OUT HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED. AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE ORANGE CULTIVAR, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU. THEY WILL FLOWER WITHIN 8-9 WEEKS, SOME OF THEM WILL REMAIN GREEN, WHILE SOME WILL FADE TO AN ALMOST BLACK. THE LAST BATCH OF THESE HAD SOME TOUGH SHELLS, YOU MAY WANT TO GIVE THEM A LIGHT SCUFF."

The info on Black Lime Special Reserve F5:

Useful Seeds - Black Lime Special Reserve F5

WITH THE BLESSINGS OF MEAN GENE, USEFUL IS PROUD TO SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY HIS PRESERVATION WORK OF THIS SPECIAL LINE. Black Lime Special Reserve, is a strain that descends from Woodman Canyon Oil Can, Lime Afghani, Northern Lights, Purple Kush, and Chemdawg Special Reserve. Flavors of pine, lemon, and black pepper. Flowering time will be 9-10 weeks.

24 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman
tenor (3)

17 Likes

This will be a giveaway by @FirstCavApache64. Winner will get to choose which pack of Useful seeds they get. Choices are BOO x Panama Red or Black Lime Special Reserve. Info on both is above. Sign up here for your chance and good luck.

1. @pharmerfil
  2. @JoeCrowe
  3. @Sincitytoker
  4. @Bambam
  5. @Slammedsonoma420
  6. @A-Loc
  7. @DougDawson
  8. @Kgrim
  9. @MonsterDrank
  10. @DesertHeartGardens
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @Piter :es:
  13. @Bobgrows
  14. @MissinBissin :canada:
  15. @Tao
  16. @CanuckistanPete
  17. @Jimdoors
  18. @unomas
  19. @RadioWaves
  20. @Mrgreenthumb
  21. @BeagleZ
  22. @illicitmango
  23. @PeaceCoast
  24. @CocoaCoir
  25. @HomegrownVABudz
  26. @Brodix
  27. @Thats_bank
  28. @yardgrazer
  29. @CrunchBerries
  30. @Kronnkk
  31. @ShiskaberrySavior
  32. @Oldjoints
  33. @killabud
  34. @joheimgrohen
  35. @Rhino_buddy
  36. @Hapi :us
  37. @Abbbian
  38. @Pigeonman
  39. @gonzo
  40. @misterbee :us:
  41. @SHSC-1
  42. @Big_Yeloe
  43. @Cartwright
  44. @503BudMan
  45. @Groenevingers
  46. @HumblePie420
  47. @Heavenlygoo
  48. @Greenfingers
  49. @splinter7
  50. @bigzach87
  51. @BigMike55
  52. @Green_Light
  53. @Klyphman
  54. @Kasper0909
  55. @holysmokes
  56. @BudWhisperer
  57. @Tlander :thailand:
  58. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  59. @Mr.greenbee
  60. @Natea
  61. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
  62. @Tripl3fastaction
  63. @carbon
  64. @blowdout2269 :us:
  65. @DJSF (1965 GD) :us:
  66. @ChronicMcBudz
  67. @olschool
  68. @Smooth
  69. @patsnumone
  70. @Lady.Zandra63
  71. @anonymous4289
  72. @Hippiechik
  73. @donuchee
  74. @BIGJ
  75. @420noob
  76. @Habibi
  77. @Tracker
  78. @Cormoran
  79. @iceman
  80. @mota
  81. @Cannaology
  82. @PineTarBastard
  83. @Franklin
  84. @Draig
  85. @Skunkhunter
  86. @BuckeyeBeanz
  87. @Faithisyours
  88. @Butustank
  89. @djtrip
  90. @Terpsnpurps
  91. @KanehB
  92. @CamTheCannaman
  93. @THCeed
  94. @OrganicGorilla
  95. @TopShelfTrees1
  96. @Cadizzles :canada:
  97. @tbone1
  98. @Randar
    Add more numbers as needed.
63 Likes

Come on lucky number 10 blr is one Iā€™ve had my eye on for awhile thanks for the opportunity way cool you met up with useful in a Whole Foods parking lot :joy: @FirstCavApache64

9 Likes

Thanks for the chance at some cool genetics @FirstCavApache64 and, you must get sick of hearing thisā€¦THANKS YET AGAIN @DougDawson !!!

6 Likes

Whoa those are some spiffy choices.
Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 for an awesome set of giveaway seeds!!! Both strains have been on my radar for a bit.
Thank you @DougDawson for taking the time out of your incredibly busy schedule to set this up!!!

5 Likes

Best of luck to everybody and thank you all so much for the kindness and generosity so many of you have shown me. This is all due to Useful being super generous to me and giving me a bunch of his seed packs. He suggested I could ā€œSpread the Loveā€, using his words, if there were more than I can grow and that seems to be perfect for Overgrow.

20 Likes

Thanks for the chance at some useful genetics @FirstCavApache64 had a special boo outdoors 2 years ago wish I would of saved.

4 Likes

Out of likes
Thank you for the chance at these strains I have not come across yet @FirstCavApache64
:+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::muscle::muscle::metal::metal:

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @FirstCavApache64 for this opportunity! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @FirstCavApache64 !

2 Likes

Both sound good donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever ran anything from him . Thanks for the opportunity.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! No worries! Thanks so much for your generosity.

4 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 is the man! Great giveaway buddy :+1:

5 Likes

Bring on the BOO!!! Thanks for this chance @FirstCavApache64

4 Likes

I will try again. Thanx!

2 Likes

Thank You @FirstCavApache64 for the donation and the choice of goodies!
And thank you @DougDawson for hosting, and @DesertHeartGardens for the call!

3 Likes

All outstanding seeds from me will be in the mail tomorrow so if you are waiting on seeds or pollen they are on the way.

42 Likes