Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

@Mithridate is a ballah! Shot callah! Lots of seeds, soon gonna follah!

6 Likes

Sounds like when I lost my car :pensive:

1 Like

PVOGs beans made it to Thailand!!!
giphy (1)

9 Likes

Thank you @Mithridate
You are always very generous with your amazing strains.
Pm incoming :+1::+1::beer::beer:

I have some of those Orange 10 x SS seeds and im hoping to run them in a future orange run with goji og x cali-o 77 x SSDD and orangeade x grape god

3 Likes

DIBS? :thinking:ā€¦
Can I as well? :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Got to keep your pipp hand strong! Know Iā€™m late but couldnā€™t resist.

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for some of that awesome sauce giveaways.
Sounds like fire :fire: :face_with_monocle:

I used to ball pretty hard :wink: but since my time in adult kindergarten, Iā€™m struggling to go full force hehe

6 Likes

:thinking:
I received an empty letter from Canada today. The only items from Canada I am expecting come from users on this site. I failed to note what seeds I have won and am awaiting the delivery of so I have no clue as to whom the letter may have been from. My zip code on this letter has an extra number added so this letter may have been delayed and possibly had a long strange trip before finally landing here. Might this handwriting look familiar to anyone? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I know I asked this before, but one more time, how much is the extra postage in USA for the ā€˜non-machinableā€™ ink stamping on the envelope?

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m done for today. I will have new crosses ready for the summer though (what Iā€™ll be running myself outdoors this season :wink:)

8 Likes

USPS says a non machinable stamp costs a buck three

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 proto type

Let me know.

20 Likes

Looks like the same stamp on the letter I got from @Jinglepot

5 Likes

:flushed: Thank you @Gonzo , I did win a pack of Euterria x Bubba Kush from Jinglepot, I hope this letter was not those :frowning:

4 Likes

Lemme know in a week if those eutierria x bubbas donā€™t show up!!

1 Like

Wow. This is pretty darn cool.

1 Like

What about stickers to cover those? Those are looking like something I have to have

1 Like

@SHSC-1 first ones done.

32 Likes