Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Yea I have!!! I was the last winner on your last Guy on a Buffalo trivia!!! Awesome time it was!!!

2 Likes

SWEET!!! Or is it Sour? As someone who just harvested 390 ripe Sour Strawberry seeds today, I find this VERY attractive! Great work @Bobgrows (If youā€™ve been reading my trials and tribulations the last weekend you already know I wish Iā€™d just ordered your pucks! :joy:)

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Well, I guess anyone interested in the Cheesequake pollen should brush up on Guy on a Buffalo Trivia Giveaway, coming soon. Hereā€™s a pic of the very plant in veg, was amazingly robustā€¦

10 Likes

Believe it or not, strawberry shaped pucks never even crossed my mind :dizzy_face:

Love the idea!

3 Likes

Ok so the winner of the latest Blue Kush pollen is #45, @CADMAN . Congrats bud.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86
tenor (3)

16 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen up for grabs. Sign up here for your chance at some magic dust. Good luck.

1. @CocoaCoir
  2. @BudWhisperer
  3. @Smooth
  4. @DJSF
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @Kronnkk
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @CapnCannabis
  9. @Adventuretime86
  10. @olschool
  11. @Yetigrows
  12. @Faithisyours
  13. @Tripl3fastaction
  14. @MoBilly
  15. @Smoklahoma :us:
  16. @ChronicMcBudz
  17. @A-Loc
  18. @duo :canada:
  19. @RadioWaves
  20. @Thats_bank
  21. @Kasper0909
  22. @Cannaology
  23. @blowdout2269 :us:
  24. @Jimdoors
  25. @bigzach87
  26. @Piter :es:
  27. @unomas :us:
  28. @DonGnosis :canada:
  29. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  30. @AmazingLarry :us:
  31. @Bobgrows
  32. @patsnumone
  33. @potpotpot
  34. @sprinklememaynee
  35. @Tuned
  36. @MI-1000 :clipperton_island:
  37. @Oldtimerunderground
  38. @Tao
  39. @Tracker
  40. @mota
  41. @Ghgrower
  42. @Illicitmango
  43. @Cannaology
  44. @Hapi :us:
  45. @Hippiechik
  46. @djtrip

Add more numbers as needed.

45 Likes

Iā€™ve already got some so if I win Iā€™ll have it passed to @LoveDaAutos thanks Doug

7 Likes

Woah. Thatā€™s amazing :clap: :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

same here @DougDawson if i win ill pass it along already won some just like to play along

7 Likes

Thank you so very much.

6 Likes

Congrats @CADMAN
And Iā€™ve been blessed with the Blue Kush pollen, so Iā€™ll let someone who hasnā€™t won give it a whirl!

7 Likes

Heck yeah awesomeness! Thanks Doug!

4 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson for a shot at the blue Power Powder.

3 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll try and make this giveaway quick n easy.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
For a nice packet of Cheesequake pollen, Iā€™m gonna need:

1. The name of the band.
  2. The Subtitles of episodes 1 thru 4.
  3. To know what the old guy had in his mouth when the buffalo came to his house with Guy on his back.
  4. What they fed Guy in the house to nurse him back to health.
  5. What the raccoon was eating that he liked.
  6. Every other answer must be in bold type. Starting with
    No. 1

Info from Guy on a Buffalo.
On YouTube
And thatā€™s it!!!
Good luck everyone, hope I was clear enough on thisā€¦

8 Likes

This is it! I feel it this time!
Thanks @DougDawson . :slight_smile:
I couldnā€™t read that gif till it was bigger. lol

2 Likes

Nice Pioneer! :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

Wow should of held off on the reefer Iā€™d smoked . Iā€™ll take a Fail and sit on the bench. Good luck everyone I was lost at the raccoon meal.

2 Likes

Jomo and the Possum posse

1Bears and Indians and such
2Orphans Cougars and Whatnot
3Origins, Villains & The Like
4Rehab, Vengeance & What Have You

A Pipe

Soup

Dumplings

5 Likes

Wow almost time for part 16 lol. Anyways there is a newer member Iā€™ve been talking to and did some trading with is also a pollen chucker. He want s to giveback to this wonderful community. Stop by say hi

3 Likes