Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I did make a promise to mods and staff I wouldn’t enter again until I can least show worth in not being about the seeds…it was never about that here for me…you are a honourable and noble gentleman doug and a valued good guy in my book but I will politely decline on those grounds…thankyou for every opportunity I’ve had thus far…bless you

5 Likes

I always wanna ask walmart, lowes and homedepot for all their plant Containers that they throw away

2 Likes

Thanks @ DougDawson for another chance at a GR8 prize :sunglasses:

2 Likes

dollar tree black mop buckets 2-3 gallon $1-1.50 each

3 Likes

Do you have an Agway nearby? They have nursery pots pretty cheap.

2 Likes

I actually talked to Lowe’s yesterday. They can’t just give them to me(tax write off purpose I’m sure), but they did say I could get my hands on them dirt cheap. It’s all the plants that died over winter. They empty them all into the trash and then put the pots in the recycling bin. I’m going to meet the garden department manager tomorrow.
If I wasn’t honest, ida just drove around back and went dumpster diving in the recycle bin right then, lol.

5 Likes

Call local landscapers…they buy tons of plants, and some often sell planters cheap or give them up for free!!

7 Likes

Be sure to wash or sterilize the used pots before using. Those big stores often may have lots of bugs, etc living in the soil.

5 Likes

Yes, they do!
I hose them off and let bake in the sun. And then when they’re dry I spray all of their surfaces with 50/50 water and 91% isopropyl alcohol. :+1:

Though these are mostly for all the extra veggies I’m planning to give away, they will likely be in my grow space also. I will take no chances! :wink:

6 Likes

Ya if anyone abuses the free seed offerings around here it’s definitely me haha. Earlier today I was thinking, man I don’t even remember half the seeds I have coming I need to settle down a little. But I just can’t

7 Likes

I’ll be slanging seeds here again soon tho. That’s actually half the fun.

5 Likes

Speaking of slangin, I got something special.
GUY ON A BUFFALO PVOG GIVEAWAY!!!

20230423_200729
Gonna give away a sealed pack of Super Critical Bud CBD!!
It says 5 pk, but only shows one in the bubble, lol. I’m assuming the other 4 are in the package. I’m debating whether to put them in a puck, which might happen, but believe, this can be your prize!

IF!!! And only IF, you can Crack my Guy on a Buffalo Challenge!!

See ya around 930-ish.

Maybe wanna brush up on the video series,

@CanuckistanPete know you love these!!!

15 Likes

…and many use insecticides/fungicides etc…

2 Likes

These are femenized…
https://www.seed-city.com/garden-of-green/super-critical-bud-cbd

2 Likes

I looking for cbd on my country with growers but nobody haves!

2 Likes

Have you tried Hoku Seed Co?

3 Likes

finaly
my final option is search some Seedbank

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson For the chances let’s do this!!

1 Like

1.5 hrs til this closes

3 Likes

There’s a difference between a new member who is participating in everything he is allowed to and showing that he wants to become a member than somebody who puts up three or four identities fakes a death and tries to steal beans from everybody

15 Likes