Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

I already have one so I’ll watch the fun! Thanks

2 Likes

Wiki ready

@CADMAN - I like seeing product giveaways… but i love seeing AC Infinity product giveaways. Good Luck to everyone, I’ll sit this one out, for obvious reasons. :crazy_face: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Sweet prize! Thanks for the chance Cadman!

2 Likes

I don’t really need one, but I’d like to have one lol

3 Likes

very generous giveaway @CADMAN
I don’t have any ac infinity fan units so I will sit this one out too.

good luck everyone!!

1 Like

Very cool giveaway! What a month of great wikis!

1 Like

In like Flynn

1 Like

I somehow see I added a space in the Wiki, very sorry I messed up the format. I’m not sure how to fix it so I don’t want to try and make it worse. I was already subbed up for the journal but this would work great with my 6" Infinity fan. Thanks so much @CADMAN for the chance and if messing up the Wiki is an issue please delete my name. Again, apologies.

2 Likes

Little different format on this wiki. Got it fixed
Numbers are 1) instead of 1.

3 Likes

Did you upgrade to the model 69? What’s your thoughts on it?

You reminded me I have the model 67 controller new in a box… I forgot to install.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, I didn’t see that or know even that could affect it. Really appreciate the help.

2 Likes

I got the new 69 pro controller and figured I’d spead the joy since I have no use for this one anymore. Someone els should enjoy it.

6 Likes

Thank you @CADMAN :slightly_smiling_face:
Goodluck everyone!

2 Likes

Best of luck to everyone, thank you @DougDawson for the chance to be a winner :muscle:

2 Likes

Thats the pollen im talking about.

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @CADMAN I need a controller in my life for my Mush room :mushroom:

3 Likes

I have the same fan controller and it works great!
Good luck to the future winner! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice addition to someone’s equipment, Good luck to the entrants, thats bery OG of you @CADMAN. I have controller already, I married her.:rofl:

4 Likes

I wanted to say thanks to @darkillusion for the awesome Sour13 seeds that made it all the way out to the boonies. I really appreciate the contests you do and your generosity. Hope you have a great week.

21 Likes