Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Ok, maybe it’s just me, but I’m gonna say it out loud, cuz I can’t be the only one that’s thinking it. Why is it almost always the same people to win these contests, over and over and over?
I mean yea, a few random people, but for the most part, seems 80% of the time I see a winner posted, it’s the same name as so many times before. And I’m not singling out @Smoklahoma, there’s a handful of users that seem to win multiple of these number generated give-aways.
Don’t think I’m accusing anyone of anything. I just think that The Great Green One reaches down and touches or selects the lucky one, as, well, frickin lucky.
Amazing luck.:face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

Type faster or lurk more

2 Likes

yeeah…but I’ve seen you in the winners circle too…
With random # generators, or trivia games, it really is the luck of the draw…

3 Likes

Might seem that way also because it is usually less than 70 people… sometimes less than 30 and theyre almost always the same people

3 Likes

I know, usually the people who win are putting completely different numbers down that win too. I have been one of those at certain times, and I do feel crazy blessed. I do believe in affirmations, so when I say ‘I win all contests’ before I enter a drawing, and feel it to be true, a lot of times I am affirmed :star_struck:

3 Likes

Gotta keep in mind that probabilities are based on an infinite number of “rolls.” I’m confident it will all even itself out once we reach infinite! :laughing:

3 Likes

@DougDawson - didnt last long brother, Mind adding me back to the list

5 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

Thanks @ChefDGreen for a shot at some fire :fire:

My pleasure !

Yes Please! :yum:

Appreciate it @ChefDGreen :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Dayyuummm @Smoklahoma, wtg! :+1:
New guy FTW! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Going at it again, thanks @DougDawson !:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Had a mail box full today.

Thank you all! @Boozer @Lady.Zandra63 @Rhai88

16 Likes

I don’t know why, but that made me laugh, welcome back to the dawson zone @Ris

1 Like

My pleasure bud! And to anyone else I didn’t reply to or like!

2 Likes

Glad they got there!! Draig added in the extra pack!
You’ll have stuff comin’ in for a couple days… the mailman will think it’s your Birthday!! :blush: :+1:

5 Likes

Love when my mailbox is full of goodies lol

??? Now I’m super excited!! Also I’m a seed whore it’s always my birthday here. haha

3 Likes

There are 42 entries, that means two packs are going out! Let’s see if we can get over 60 and make it 3 lucky winners!

8 Likes

@ChefDGreen If i somehow win, may i ask you to send the pack to a random person in the group please? (i would use a RNG to choose that person).

2 Likes