Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 16)

Thanks again for the generosity! :smiley:

1 Like

Would be a great addition to the cap seeds on route.

1 Like

I hope the Colombiant Gold are still viable. Even flowering them early and in smaller pots they were still impressive plants. I think that’s in a 5 gallon Lowes bucket .

18 Likes

You all do not want to miss this one. There are going to be 2 winners, This will be for a breeders pack of Bog Bubble Open Pollination, a 10pk of Bog sour lifesaver courtesy of @buckaroobonsai, a 50pk of BOG SSK courtesy of @Mithridate and a 10 pack of Bog Blue Kush and a 10 Bog Sour Bubble from @DougDawson. Blue Kush and Sour Bubble come with a collector card. What’s in a breeders pack you ask? I consider a breeders pack to be 50 or more beans.

15 Likes

What is BOG SSK? I am so pitiful with abbreviated strain names.

2 Likes

Sour Strawberry I believe.

2 Likes

I believe it’s Sour Strawberry Kush but let’s let @Mithridate explain :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks again, @LoveDaAutos, for all the gaming! :slight_smile:

Good luck to everybody!

Goin’ in at #4

1 Like

BOG Blue Kush pollen added to the BOG giveaway everyone.

7 Likes

Ssk is sour strawberry kush, the “kush” got dropped from the name early on but its still referred to as ssk for old times sake.

7 Likes

Got one going right here…

16 Likes

Beautiful @CanuckistanPete

1 Like

Thanks DougI have Sour Bubble going too but it’s moving a little slower. It got up potted last so I’m hoping it kicks in.

13 Likes

Holy bush batman :joy:

2 Likes

Been hitting them with @BudBusterPro …stuff is magic!

4 Likes

Anyone interest in some seeds? Let’s give out a ten puck of LSD x Blue Sunshine. US n Canada.

14 Likes

Dibs providing I don’t have them already

2 Likes

Seems like i’m two dibs to late…but just in case…Dibs!

1 Like

Dang close one lol sounds like a sweet cross :call_me_hand: mighty kind of ya @Greenfingers

1 Like

Ok since there’s someone out there, here we go with a trivia question.
Who was Dick Dastardly’s sidekick?

1 Like