Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Hello friends. Hope you’ll having a great day!
A very kind person has taken great care to send me this package. As much as I’m happy and grateful, I’m unable to identify who this person is.
I would like to return the kindness but would require your help. :pray:t3:
I don’t think it would be appropriate to mention his real name. :pensive:
The best I have at the moment is his handwriting, the seeds/genetics sent and the package arrived from US.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. :pray:t3:
Thank you for reading :blush:

12 Likes

I believe that it’s from @hoss8455. :wink:

12 Likes

I think you’re probably right

4 Likes

Yea that’s definitely who it’s from. Got one of those stand up guy seeds going now

6 Likes

Wow…thank you.
I just checked my mail and found out its @hoss8455

:pray:t3::green_heart::blush:

4 Likes

Hey everyone, planning to do a giveaway in my grow journal thread everyday until may 19th. The day I move back home and can go full tilt on the growing again. Sign up for a chance to win some seeds!

11 Likes

It’s now open as wiki… My bad to those that dropped in and couldn’t sign up haha

3 Likes

@420noob nice giveaway!! I’ve heard that Jawa Pie is off the charts good, tasty as can be. Got any more from that lineage by chance? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Always wanted to try the Jawa pie. Once like 5 years back I sent them money for an order “Ocean Grown” and I’m not sure what happened but they refunded my money and said sorry for the confusion, never heard from them again. Vader does some pretty cool work and i was hoping to try some, thanks for the chance @420noob

2 Likes

OK, we have a winner for the Blue Kush pollen. Its #9, @Ghgrower . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager
tenor (3)

10 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @dingys
  2. @Tugthepup :us:
  3. @CocoaCoir
  4. @TopShelfTrees1
  5. @NoCal
  6. @ElGalloBlanco
  7. @DonGnosis :canada:
  8. @donuchee
  9. @Thats_bank
  10. @OhNo555 :us:
  11. @Villiager
  12. @Emeraldgreen
  13. @503BudMan
  14. @Cormoran
  15. @freed111 :canada:
  16. @Piter :es:
  17. @CapnCannabis :us:
  18. @tbone1
  19. @duo :canada:
  20. @BudWhisperer
  21. @HollySun91
  22. @ChronicMcBudz
  23. @Keene
  24. @FeloniousMonk
  25. @djtrip
  26. @Tripl3fastaction
  27. @RadioWaves
  28. @unomas :us:
  29. @Illicitmango
  30. @Cannaology

Add more numbers as needed

36 Likes

Whoa!! Finally :smiley: thank you so much for the chances!

8 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance to win this pollen as I still await my lucky # to come up :clap: :+1: :joy: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You and me both I’m just patiently waiting. Got a project on my mind :joy:

4 Likes

And I to my friend! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Hey Doug can you give more info regarding your blue kush male the pollen came from?

3 Likes

Here is about the middle of the thread where the males started showing

7 Likes

Hey @ChefDGreen , just follow the link @Kasper0909 posted. You can follow the males from seed to death with daily updates and pics. :v:

5 Likes