Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

iPad here 99% of the time on this site, phone last 1%

1 Like

Thank you ! :raised_hands:

I use my phone. Because I’m either at work, laying on the couch after work, or laying in bed when I should be sleeping. :joy:

1 Like

HP Pavilion g7
I hit ctrl/alt/delete twice and it locked up…
HP Envy 17"
Could be battery… will not recharge and plug adapter got screwed up trying to force wrong plug setup from laptop 1… yeah, I know… I’m an idjit… lol

2 Likes

Who’s up early today? Would someone like a puck of lsd x blue sunshine? First dibs.

8 Likes

oh,i’m up early…dibs! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Send me your safe address. The early bird get the seed.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Nice one killer! Gotta be quick in the morning!:grinning::raised_hands:

1 Like

once in awhile it pays off to be up early,Thanks!!

1 Like

Pull the hard drives and get your pics back
My Horse Biscuitzhead never made it past the glue factory, I fear for his safety.

1 Like

I even offered a few months back.

2 Likes

Damn, I was up early but my daughter and I slept in the tent, in the rain last night. Just getting to my phone now.
DIBS

8 Likes

I miss those days…my back doesn’t.

4 Likes

Extra cushions for all. Lol

1 Like

Love this! I miss doing this with my boys very much. Cherish every moment bro

2 Likes

It was later in life when I finally met somebody to have children with so I do I cherish every single moment my son will be 7 on the 29th this week

9 Likes

When you’re ready, you’re ready. Nobody should rush into having kids.

4 Likes

Awesome, sometimes it’s better later in life as we appreciate it much more, take time to savour the little things you know. That’s very cool as my birthday is the 28th although I’m a bit older than 7 :wink:

2 Likes

Amen brother

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18).