Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Wow I’ve already caught fire tonight you are setting me Ablaze even more thank you so much brother that’s very considerate of you and awfully kind

4 Likes

amazon has the bulk packs ive seen people post on here also for cost reduction

2 Likes

one pack left for the next Canadian OG to ask for them :wink:

4 Likes

in with a bang with that one…:eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

I have to deal with a backwood country redneck post office…They are a “Hoot”. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

send me your details :wink:

1 Like

Ha , me too. I’m in real small town rural canada. We don’t even get mail delivered I have to go to town to pick it up. My safe addy is even farther away but the post master is a very good friend of ours which helps immensely :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve got enough stock here for another 25 yrs fella…lol…if I may pass it on to thceed if he hasn’t had it…he helped me so thought if possible?..he seems such a nice chap😊

1 Like

details sent @SHSC-1

1 Like

he just won the other pack LOL

do you want them or should I offer them back up ?

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway @darkillusion @SHSC-1
Congratulations everyone!!

3 Likes

offer them fella…thankyou for the consideration though…:blush:

1 Like

Does that mean a second asking or the next person on the previous ask?

yes , if you are Canadian they are yours :wink:

I pledged to myself the other day that I’d stop vying for these awesome giveaways… but then sometimes the awesomeness overcomes a person for a moment or two.

2 Likes

Very well @THCeed PM me your address.
@yardgrazer Get with me Monday I will have more envelopes then I will send you the Sour 13 and a Bonus for doing that for @THCeed

3 Likes

Not Canadian :disappointed: just had to ask.

2 Likes

You’re too kind! It seemed like the right thing to do, I already won a pack of Royal Procession a short time back!

4 Likes

Very cool of you @yardgrazer

2 Likes

oh shit i’m always late hahahahahha

2 Likes