Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Happy birthday @OhNo555. I am sure it will be dope.:grinning::grinning::grinning:. Alot of fine gifts coming your way, awesome sauce

1 Like

Thanks for the birthday acknowledgement today and the shout out to Doug for what he did. That guy could never get enough thanks for all he does for this community. He needs a title like the MACHINE!:clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I am very excited about the nice gifts coming my way and will be quite busy growing :fire: for quite some time to come. Thanks for the shout out for my birthday :partying_face::+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Like in the longest yard!:facepunch:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555

1 Like

Happy Birthday brother! @OhNo555

@OhNo555 happiness, health, success and much weed

1 Like

Happy Birthday @OhNo555

2 Likes

Thanks for the happy birthday wish and taking the time to say so!:clap::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1:

1 Like

That is very nice of you to acknowledge this day for me and taking your time to do so.:partying_face::+1::clap::sunglasses:

That is very og of you to send a birthday wish :tada::sunglasses::clap::+1::facepunch:

Happy birthday @OhNo555 !!!

1 Like

Happy bday
@OhNo555
Quick question not the right spot sorry but in a hurry. I ran my last wash on bubble hash I emptied the water in my bath tub and forgot to rinse. This was a week ago, we have another shower we use most of the time, whats the best way to clean this sticky mess out of my tub? Thanks! Sorry for wrong thread again

5 Likes

Lol! holy cow! I would say coconut/or some sort of veg. oil or some isopropyl alcohol :sunglasses:

5 Likes

ISO 100% hot water and iso @420noob

6 Likes

Very very effective, but also… very very slippery!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555

Lots of Birthdays :birthday: :partying_face: this month.

3 Likes

My mom, wife and daughter all May babies.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations @SHSC-1 number 37 wins
Please send me your info and I’ll get them out next week!

27 Likes