Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks @yardgrazer for the opportunity to participate in your GR8 giveaway. :+1::facepunch::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol::partying_face:

Thanks for the opportunities fellas, but with my shithouse luck Iā€™ll never win.

Hello my OG fam! Had to do some things for a couple days, sheā€™s about to get real here, Tuesday is last night in the 30s. I put everything out in the grass t harden up, sink or swim. In the 70s and 40s. Tonight itā€™ll rain 10 to 3, Tuesday night Iā€™ll take em in for the last time.

Anywayz, some goodies fell off the turnip truckā€¦

Will be giving away some Shoreline beans, just gotta figure out when.

24 Likes

Damn and to think I ordered rutabaga seeds :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

oh i like shoreline hmmmm
LOL
itā€™s impossible to stay away from this thread when the fire just keeps dropping :smiley:

7 Likes

Stay away :joy: not on purpose

4 Likes

LOLā€¦ Iā€™d throw my name down for Black Lotus but after a quick check of the vault listā€¦ I have it already :smiley:
I have Shorelineā€™s Crippy but havenā€™t popped any yet.

6 Likes

Never heard of shoreline but Iā€™m game to win some. Thanks

5 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Guess thereā€™s no better time than the present :joy:

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for another shot at the pollen!

4 Likes

ā€¦ in this siloā€¦ :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Wow! Seems I got the OG blood pumping. Ok so hereā€™s the deal. This is gonna be fast, so, Iā€™ll give you 5 mins to grab your buddies.
Iā€™m gonna give away a pack of your choice in the pic.

8 Likes

Shit, maybe everyoneā€™s already in bed. I shoulda picked a better timeā€¦ But any times a good time.

7 Likes

Damn right it is

4 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a few of us still around.

4 Likes

Ok well looks like thereā€™s only a few people up, but, truth be told, even though I got a deal, these are some of the most Iā€™ve ever spent on beansā€¦
So good luck to you allā€¦

9 Likes

Really appreciate the chance brutha :call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Ok, what was the year that marijuana was first legalized in the USA? Go.

1 Like