Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

ya know… it’s just as fun following these giveaway threads as it is entering them’
So many incredible human beings here making every day on OverGrow a fun place to be.
and Ladies… Happy Mother’s Day!!

13 Likes

Just like a dam woman, we are always waiting on them!:joy::joy::joy: only kidding! Ladies don’t leave that nice offer hang out their for ever​:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson nice to get the opportunity to participate. :clap::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Congratulation’s lucky #3 :four_leaf_clover: previous winner @Cubesmith on the pollen win. :clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

Good luck to all! :facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson ! I have a perfect candidate for some of that BOG juice.

3 Likes

Congratulations lady ‘Z’ for that Mother’s Day swag bag grab, as well as a big shout out to you @JohnnyPotseed for making the offer and making it happening. :clap::facepunch::+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I build them, but suck at playing :grin:

1 Like

Don’t forget @Hippiechik.

2 Likes

They took their time cuz they knew they had it! Lol

1 Like

I kind of do a little bit of it all one of my friends is a guitar luthier and does do it all. Try that fender app to learn to play as I have directed a lot of people that way. You can get a free shot to use it for a while and is a very good resource to learn enough to play some song pretty fast. Year fee is a GR8 price and no matter how old or how young or what your expectations are it is never too late to learn and have fun. A great self satisfaction comes from playing for me!:partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Let the music do the talking! Wahoo :wink:

1 Like

nope - worth it for the offer though :joy:

Nope, I’m a guy… I did say thanks in one of those happy mother’s day threads, but was just being a goober

5 Likes

This is too funny as I just also wish you a happy Mother’s Day

4 Likes

OK, we have out latest pollen winner. It’s lucky #13, @dingys . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

20 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle
tenor (3)

12 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @OhNo555 :us:
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @NoCal
  4. @Tripl3fastaction
  5. @bigbluedog360
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @Cormoran
  8. @patsnumone
  9. @Sdoyle
  10. @Thats_bank
  11. @STIGGY
  12. @Illicitmango
  13. @djtrip
  14. @Cannaology
  15. @ChronicMcBudz
  16. @unomas :us:
  17. @carbon

Add more numbers as needed.

32 Likes

wow, I win HURUUL thanks @DougDawson for sharing this wonderful pollen, I think I’m going to send it to almost everything I have here! haha
thanks! PM sent!

5 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you sir!

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity to get a chance at that Blue Kush pollen. :+1::peace_symbol:

Congratulations to @dingys for the win with #13 way to get it to work for you! :clap::+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Best of luck to all that are in. :clap: :wink::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hey, guys! I’m giving away my first set of seeds.

The first person to dibs gets them. And as an added bonus, they’ll get a free sticker too!

Barbara Bud x Purple Guava. :smiley:

19 Likes