Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

First :canada: to dibs gets a pack of Barbara Bud x Purple Guava!

6 Likes

Dibs please!

5 Likes

Congrats. Fire off your safe address please.

well done…

2 Likes

Ya, it sounds like a good one!

2 Likes

Dude this is an awesome giveaway :raised_hands:
Both I would be happy to try :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Don’t sleep on the fire from @LoveDaAutos those cap junky alone are bound to be absolute fire, never mind double grape is one of the best autos out there imho! Steady throwing out fire @LoveDaAutos that grappa was killer too! I see you bro :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@SHSC-1 envelope landed brother! Thank you very much! You are making it hard to choose what to drop! Real Hard! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

you got some magic beans coming from me as well hehehe
Hope they all land and make it into your garden. !!!

5 Likes

It can take 2 months for an envelope to reach its destination in Brazil if it is sent from Canada.

5 Likes

You re complete correct!
Waiting for these too
have 16 days since you’re posted into my way!
if all came together will be completely cool to me!
of dark illusion and hoss have 33 days

1 Like

Thank you @chronix
Patiently waiting.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I have sent Abbbian seeds and it takes a while, but they show up eventually.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

When I see then will be a great day!

1 Like

Man I hope i manage to be in the right place at the right time for some of those Barbara bud beans. I remember bubblman always raving about it

1 Like

My records show I sent off your package 15-16 days ago. If you do not see it here soon just let me know I will resend you a replacement pack. Sucks waiting on seeds to show up in the mail from an international sender. I know I am eagerly waiting on a package from @SHSC-1, hoping it shows up in the next few days.

5 Likes

Hi there @darkillusion
so

april 8

How come you edited your post?

1 Like

I sent one like 10-12 days ago to you as well @darkillusion

1 Like

It took me like a month to have beans make it from the states to the Netherlands

1 Like