Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Straigh from Jamaica via a friend of @OhNo555. He was the one who gave me a pack then forgot and sent me another bigger pack. So I told him I would keep some and give out the rest at a later time. So that is what I have on it.

20 Likes

Thank you for the information. I will be getting the lambsbread in the fall box and I could do an isolated comparison run with them in the future. People say the Jamaican landraces are suited to hot areas as they cool and invigorate so I hope that is true as it is hot as fuck everywhere now!

7 Likes

Let me know when you do that, I would love to see it myself.

6 Likes

I’m just listening to Jamaican music now.

8 Likes

Thank you @Butustank whichever it ends up as the trop cherry sounds great! I just got some runtz and tropicanna banana I may run at the same time and see what happens!
pm inc

3 Likes

Awesome win. Thanks so much. Info in coming.

8 Likes

Awesome, I was just about to reach out to you. Already got @I.am.human

I know I said there was 29 seeds. I threw in a “for sure” Red Runtz x Tropicana Cherry in there to round up to an even 30.

Upon looking at the seeds, these are definitely all from the Red Runtz plant. The seeds from the Ripped off Runtz look less tiger stripey and are larger.

So, you guys both got 15 feminized Red Runtz x Tropicana Cherry’s coming your way. I’ve dubbed them Malibu Runtz. Btw, testers get more freebies. So grow them out and show me! :hugs:

I’ll have these to you guys here soon.

10 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
1 FULL WEEK OF LABOR DAY SALE!
BUY ONE, GET ONE… PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
No Limit…Sale ends at 6PM Monday, Sept 4th… .47 strains to choose from!
We owe the IRS, lol so please help yourself, while helping us!

19 Likes

Do you get one of the same selection?

1 Like

You get one free for each you buy, all of your choice, with no shipping

8 Likes

Nice wins @I.am.human and @THCeed. :+1:

Thank you for the generosity Butustank! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

OK, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #6, @OnePassionateGrower . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib
tenor (3)

9 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @420noob
  2. @Piter :es:
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @Movement13
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @Sdd420 :us:
  8. @MonsterDrank
  9. @Gimme5minutes
  10. @Cybersmib :us:
  11. @cannaology :us:
  12. @I.am.human
  13. @Txana_kuin
  14. @Smoklahoma :us:
  15. @HollySun91
  16. @LzBoy :canada:
    Add more numbers as needed
29 Likes

:partying_face: Thank You @DougDawson excited to finally win some pollen and create some magic :sparkles: 🪄

:pray:t2: :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ :tada: TeamOG for Life :100:

9 Likes

I wonder how many pounds of Blue Moon Rocks pollen will go by mail… :laughing:

5 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::champagne: @OnePassionateGrower on the win for that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for all the exciting giveaways and a chance at them! :wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :sunglasses::partying_face::facepunch::+1::four_leaf_clover::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @OhNo555 its always a fun time on OG :100: :call_me_hand:t2: :star_struck: :sparkles:
No better place to be… 🫘 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

Overgrow the world with love :dove:
Happy Growing OGers :boom:
Hope everyone has
A great week :crossed_fingers:t2:
Stay Safe :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

5 Likes

So that was an eventful morning. I went to the store to do grocery shopping and as I was getting back into my car I noticed a purse in one of the shopping carts in the cart corral. Went over to it to see if there was any information inside. Found a driver license so I drove it to the address listed (30min from where the store is)

Long story short, it was an elderly lady, she was very very grateful for having her purse returned. The only thing she really cared about was a picture of her and her husband who had passed away a couple years ago.
She offered me just about everything, the only thing I accepted was… I have a breakfast date tomorrow morning lol

44 Likes

Congratulations @OnePassionateGrower, nice win. woot woot :peace_symbol:

3 Likes