Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Your most welcome brother! Will.get these out Monday guys!

Addy should be in by DM thanks a lot really appreciated! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Congratulations to the others!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks @Draig

1 Like

Anytime bro! Congrats everyone!

1 Like

Probably a good spot to say thanks again and I really appreciate you! @LoveDaAutos
My Cap Junky seeds arrived today!

1 Like

I got a Holographic OG sticker for the first person who can tell me…

• Name of the movie
  • Actors name

“Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE TELLING ME?”

8 Likes

Congratulations winners, woot woot :peace_symbol:

Young Frankenstein - Abby normal??

2 Likes

2nd part is wrong. lol

young frankenstein, gene wilder

8 Likes

winner winner chicken dinner! Send me your deets brother! @anonymous4289

7 Likes

i felt guilty for getting that one but i gave it a minute or two before responding

5 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball: @anonymous4289 nice quick grab, way to go bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Rhai88 for that quick movie :popcorn: trivia question and the prize! :facepunch::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the inclusion. Seed making time soon. :smiley:.

Just a matter of time now before I start tossing some fem pollen.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Marty Feldman: Igor

1 Like

Are you waiting for the question? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Directed by Mel Brooks
Screenplay by * Gene Wilder
1 Like

A classic, saw it at the theater when it came out. Marty Feldman one funny man.:rofl:

1 Like

The line I have up top is actually spoken by Gene Wilder’s character Dr. Frederick Frankenstein to Igor.

2 Likes