Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Continuing the discussion from Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6) - #5147 by Loggershands.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

On to FSFC VIIā€¦

Lot of generosity here on OG!

1 Like

I KEEP MISSING THE FUN :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Lol every time I come on here thereā€™s like 26,784 new posts lol

You guys are all awesome.

6 Likes

Long story shortā€¦had a ton of seeds stolen from a licensed facility with those was about 40+ BOG Sour Strawberry seeds that I cannot replace. Iā€™ve already emailed Mrs Bog waiting to here back on thatā€¦but donā€™t think there are any to be had!

Iā€™m not looking for a free handout Iā€™d be willing to trade from the 400+ varieties I have in the seed fridgeā€¦

Appreciate the help!

Be well

Brian(Alaskagrown)

8 Likes

Are you the same Alaska grown that used to be on open grow?

4 Likes

Yes sir!
I thought that was youā€¦I believe I still have some of those Shishkaberry seeds I got from yaā€¦if those came from you!?

Hope all is well with ya

6 Likes

Yes sir youā€™d sent me mtf with 1 seed of something else mixed in by accident if I Remember right.

Sorry to hear about the theft that giant room is looking good . Hopefully someone can help you out with looking for replacements.

That was many years ago now .

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown & @ShiskaberrySavior ; you folks are melting my heart! :heart:

Iā€™m so saddened to hear of this level fuckery and while I canā€™t help directly I wish you only the very best of success with regards to your quest! :fist:

4 Likes

Indeed Sir quite a while now I think about it!

Yes it was unfortunateā€¦almost 7K in seeds were rippedā€¦a ton of Greenpoint, Dynasty, Cult Classicsā€¦and some of my BOG collection among othersā€¦Iā€™m sure there is a special place in hell for whomever did this!! Lol

Those MTF came from a very good friend of mine here in AKā€¦was a collaboration between two folks using a old Kali Mist male for the multi BX! Still have some of those lying around the fridge for safe keeping. :wink:

Glad to talk to you again my friend!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

5 Likes

I just wanted to say a big thanks to @Rmevet for the triple back of baked beanz he sent me from his winnings from @SamwellBBā€™s fundraiser!!!
very generous indeed!!!

(i thought it deserved a double posting)

18 Likes

@Alaskagrown hi there and welcome to OG cuz, if @ShiskaberrySavior says you cool then thatā€™s good-to-go by me lol I hate to hear some Fā€™ers stole a lot of your beans, but sounds like you still got plenty to work with! lol
I donā€™t have what ya looking for, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find it hereā€¦this place is like ā€˜Aliceā€™s Restaurantā€™ lol (old song)

9 Likes

Just dropping a comment to keep this thread in my list. Need to be able to get back here :blush:

5 Likes

Good morning growers :100::fire::green_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hit the bell on the right side of your screen. You can set it up to get notified when there are new posts.

5 Likes

Like @ItsintheGenetics said. Set it to watching. Also on mobile itā€™s at the bottom of the thread. :wink:

4 Likes

You can get anything you wantā€¦ At Aliceā€™s restaurant! :smiley:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
ā€œYou can have anything you want, at Aliceā€™s Restaurant(except for Aliceā€¦) Great Arlo Guthrie songā€¦I like his ā€œmotorcycleā€ song too. Lol

5 Likes

@Nagel420
You beat me to it! Lol

1 Like

@Alaskagrown sorry to hear about your misfortune. I wanted to ask youā€¦ would BOG f2s and f3s help or are you looking exclusively for originals ? (Sour strawberry, lifesaver, sour bubble mostly)

5 Likes