Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Congrats @ItsintheGenetics and thanks for the opportunity @Eagles009 :heart:

2 Likes

Sweet, send me a safe addy in PM and I’ll get those out in a couple days.

3 Likes

Thank you @Eagles009!

3 Likes

My pleasure. So far it’s just me and you in the world that will have these. Talk about exclusive :wink::rofl:

Strain name Sassy Cassy

14 Likes

do you have any pic of this beauty ? :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks @Eagles009 and congadulations @ItsintheGenetics . Be happy to help you figure out what to gift half that pack when the time comes :wink:

5 Likes

A few.

But here’s a few current shots.

:yum:
I just made this. That’s the first test specimen.

7 Likes

@DougDawson i have recieved my first ever letter from you along with @BasementBeans
Thanks fellas !

6 Likes

i cant wait to feel this sensation! :smiley:

Congrats for your baby :heart: Do you have a diary ?

2 Likes

Nah not keeping any journal these days. I post in the bud shots and young bud threads sometimes

4 Likes

Got some Strawberry Banana in the mail today @ELG , thanks bud.

9 Likes

So I never did circle back to this. Since you won these Gorilla Grod @Osogreen I will respect your wishes and send them to @GreenLiteGrow79. Send me an address man and I will send them out.

2 Likes

Strawberry banana sounds pretty good is that for personal or will we be seeing it gave away?

4 Likes

Those are heading into my personal pile. 5 pack of S1’s :slight_smile: They do sound tasty.

6 Likes

Thank you so much really appreciate it

3 Likes

Thank you @Sasquatch for the monster banner seeds !

I like

3 Likes

My pleasure Doug. I’m glad they made it, enjoy :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That’s me with anything banana, hoping one day I find someone with @Sebring bama,nana pudding. I’ve been trying to find a banana laffy taffy terps pheno banana strain for a long time and heard that one had it

4 Likes

Ok than folks, who is hanging around tonight? There may be a pack of seeds dying to go for a ride in a mail truck :wink:

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8).