Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

@Mithridate

F2’s, 3’s….would be perfectly fine! Original stock is about impossible to obtain at the moment it seems since BOG’s passing…maybe Jr will take over…

Of all my BOG gear they only took the Sour Strawberry…very odd theft! They obviously knew exactly what they were looking for as only took specific shit.

Appreciate the help!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

3 Likes

Hey Bud, @CADMAN is doing a preservation run now on Sour Strawberry that might interest you.

13 Likes

Again, all you guys giving on here are awesome. I don’t have enough likes so here’s a big one for you :heart:

Up for today will be 2 6 seed packs of Cheese and Grape. (UK cheese x D. grape) 10 week auto reg by @cannabliss.

Next 2 packs will contain 15 seeds of Ethos super lemon Haze f6. (Ethos slh f5 x Ethos slh f5). By @Kushking902.

Must have 6 green pips under your profile name to qualify.

Side note: if your expecting something from me that I have offered in the past 10 days do not worry. My stamps finally came in. My post office slack assing… I deeply apologize for this. I have 80 envelopes ready for distribution. All I have to do is add postage and will be doing 20 ty card drops per day starting tomorrow. Thanks!

16 Likes

THAT sounds yummy!

1 Like

wow man!!! thats some serious giveaways!!! u are the man @corey !!!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in the super lemon haze .

3 Likes

I’ll e back in an hour

3 Likes

That SLH sounds awesome!

2 Likes

Working man dibs a hour I’ll be working

Super Lemon Haze, so much for doing work away from the computer. Darn, and it is the last warm day outside (10 C). I have some trim jail time to perform, I could use that as an excuse to stay in.

2 Likes

Now that I have all my auction lots mailed and all outstanding seeds packed to be dropped into the mail today I am thinking it’s almost time to give some more away. Don’t want to get out of practice on mailing stuff. So I have to run upstairs for a minute but a pack of Stoney Bologna x Molokia Frost will be up for grabs when I get back.

10 Likes

So are we ready?

2 Likes

Yes make them work for
@DougDawson

I’m going to watch am see the madness

OK let’s make this one easy. First to answer correctly gets the pack. What does BOG stand for?

2 Likes

Bushy Old Grower

5 Likes

So @BlazeUno423 gets the Stoney Bologna x Molokia Frost

4 Likes

More to come.but gotta jump off for a conference call. Back in a bit, @BlazeUno423 , send me your info.

2 Likes

I’m cool.
Thank u tho

1 Like

Great win @BlazeUno423 !
See what you did @DougDawson ! Serves me right for not paying attention. LOL

2 Likes