Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I’d def grow some if u happen to have a few extra :wink: :slight_smile:

I too would love to give your Blueberry Autos a try :smiley:

Hawhaw. That was like going into a Police Station and asking if there is any interest in donuts.

11 Likes

Blueberry is a favorite of mine as well.

1 Like

I’m not into autos but “oily girl berry and fuel” gets my vote :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You have convinced me to watch this unfold

1 Like

are you doing a giveaway for these? they sound nice, would def grow some in the spring.

1 Like

sounds like some quality stuff!

1 Like

I’d love some blueberry autos!

1 Like

Okay here we go. I’ve got 5 packs of my Gumango
Mother
Auto Somango | Linda Seeds

Auto Somango cannabis seeds grow out as a small to medium hemp plant that takes eight to a maximum of 10 weeks from sowing to flowering.

Auto Somango Strain - for fruity and less deep-seated high

Unlike most other Somango cannabis strains, our Auto Somango has been crossed with a Somango Haze to reduce the Indica/Ruderalis “heaviness” a bit. The result of this cross is a self-flowering Somago with a slight Haze twist. The grass provides a pleasant high and adds a little pinch of Haze spice to the sweet fruity aroma of the original Auto Somango. Nevertheless, the fruity mango smell and taste is still in the foreground.

Auto Somango blooms relatively quickly and reaches a height of 60-90cm, depending on the lighting level or the time of year when it is planted outside. Auto Somango delivers good yields. Indoors you can expect 550g/m² with 600W. As Auto Somango is not very branched we recommend to plant 16 plants per m². Cultivated outside from June until the middle of summer, Auto Somango delivers up to 100g per cannabis plant. The flowers are compact and have a strong resin production, everything a good weed needs.

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

medium

Indica/Sativa

indica/sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

Genetics

Auto Somango x Somango Haze x Ruderalis
This was more than a medium plant, as far as autos go
The Father was the Bubble Gum from Mark

First 5 dib’s get em :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

10 Likes

Dibs! thanks for the opportunity, im doing a mass grow in the spring and will grow em out

1 Like

Nice!!! Dibs

Pm me where you want me to send them :+1:t4:

2 Likes

dibs :crocodile:

1 Like

Outta damn likes. PM me where you want me to send them.
3 left :v:t4:

3 Likes

Still outta fugging likes PM me where you want me to send them :v:t4:

2 Likes

2 left :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Sounds really cool @repins12 , nice one.

2 Likes

Did I say dibs good sir

2 Likes

I’ll take one if you insist, still have very few autos. :slight_smile: Oh, and dibs!

3 Likes