Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

jjacdk Haley it is

Buddy ebsen

1 Like

Lmao my high ass thought it said bubby. I think @OGTreeSlayer got it

1 Like

Ray Bolger I think

@BasementBeans your spelling was off but you knew that answer so Iā€™m going to send you something for that. Send me your Addy and we can discuss the details.
@OGTreeSlayer for the win! Please send me your Addy as well!

7 Likes

Thanks a lot man

3 Likes

Not a problem! :wink:
Enjoy!

3 Likes

good evening friends I see that today you are crazy congratulations to all :joy::muscle:

3 Likes

CRazy=Normal

2 Likes

ANNOUNCMENT
THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER FOLKS, PLEASE DM ME YOUR ADDY INFO ASAP SO I CAN GET THESE SEEDS OUT TO YOU!
MANY THANKS FOR THE INTEREST EXPRESSED BY SO MANY IN MY HUMBLE OFFERING TO THE OGNIVERSE! :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

17 Likes

Sent! :fist:

2 Likes

Just wondering how many people are kicking around on here this afternoon, will be back shortly to give away a pack of 5 Pineapple Express Auto Fems to someone in Canada.

7 Likes

(**SPECIFICALLY because I would grow it with the moving playing ON LOOP to see if it boosts the terps!)

2 Likes

Just lurking again.

2 Likes

Someone in Ontario hooked up this fried brain with magic; but I canā€™t find in my notes who was so kind to this chap as itā€™s been a rough few weeks so iā€™ve been off the ball on my detail keeping so:

Who hooked me up with theses?!

@Budderton, I love how Iā€™ll get to grow out your work and wish I had better notes from this last few weeks of insanity so I knew who else to thank! :rofl:

@BasementBeans , maybe your kind self?

Ugh. Iā€™m so fried and itā€™s just Mon. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Wasnā€™t me! Nice score though

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! It was a reach as ā€œB.B.ā€ was on the ā€œreturn addressā€.

Much like when I get to grow out a gift and tag em I WANNA DO THE SAME WITH THIS THANKS!

:rofl: / :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Budderton has been free with his seeds, I would guess they might have come from him.

2 Likes

What throws me off is not finding a PM with Budderton!? Hence my confusion :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely @Budderton , thatā€™s his avatar:)

2 Likes