Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

I did the same added red light to flower

Hope it works for me

6 Likes

@DougDawson
Throwing around the kush
Making it hard to watch

3 Likes

yea that was tough one to watch lol. One of my favs but im doing autos only atm

1 Like

Looks :+1:. Nice setup.

1 Like

Sweet can I get in

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Why not introduce yourself?

7 Likes

Hey @BeanBush , you won those OG Kush x Purple Kush Reg Photo seeds , ignore my messed up post. My attention shifted for a sec and I quoted the wrong person. Sorry @grow , did not mean to tag you. Send me your details bud.

Hey @Dr.Eh.ers , welcome to OG. You will likely get a better response from folks around here if you go meet some people before asking for free seeds. I see you joined a couple weeks ago and this was your first post. All are welcome on OG, go introduce yourself, tell us a little about you and what you are growing. Pics are always a good thing too, we love grow pics.

15 Likes

When people read so many seed flying in every direction, you can’t blam them
@qtip

4 Likes

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

ya i got mine from someone else the addresses were mixed lol but now i moved and dont know if theres was delivered to me… i feel bad if i dont get them to him. also hope the bee is well

1 Like

I’ll send a free 5 pack coinflip of fem/auto SPYDERWEB to the next two people who call dibs. US and Canada only. :grinning:

5 Likes

Dibs. Dibs. Please.

2 Likes

Ya dibs I think

1 Like

Spydeweb sounds interesting. What’s the background on that one @PineTarBastard ?

1 Like

Ok, I will be back when this is done, lol

5 Likes

The sponsors page is also a grand hook up.

Costal was good too me.

3 Likes

Iirc, it’s a cross between SPYDER(which is a cross between Lowryder2 and Sputnik 2.0 (from subcool)) which was taken to F8 or F9 and then bred with the original DUCKSFOOT and that was taken to F9 or F10.
It’s an IBL and is very consistant.
Finished in 90 days with deep purpling.

6 Likes

That sounds nice!!!

@BeanBush
@Qtip
Congrats
PM your mailing info and i’ll toss em in tomorrow’s mail

3 Likes

I must have mislabeled that one @Dougdawson, the Savoy truffle is on F2.

It’s SFV OG x chocolate hashberry, F1’s are from lamplighter seed co