Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Guess 13 is a lucky number

@kami picks up the OG Kush X Purple Kush :slight_smile: Funny thing is the trivia site says 12 but now I am vetting the questions first :rofl:

4 Likes

Good one Doug. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much Doug , as i was typing all I could think of is Wutang 36 chambers. Lol

5 Likes

Bring the mfn ruckus

4 Likes

So letā€™s dig deeper into the vault to some stuff @MBVapester sent me some time back. How about next we send out 88G13HP x JOTIs BlackBerry Hammer?

8 Likes

Sounds deadly

1 Like

Looks like @Oldjoints to me @bunny :+1:

1 Like

OK, that make sense now.

2 Likes

The 88HP was from Bare and the mom was a frosty BBH. Should be some good ones in there. They are Regs in case anyone was wondering.

8 Likes

Love the sound of that cross

2 Likes

Ok for a pack of 88G13HP x JOTIs BlackBerry Hammer be the first to tell me what part of itā€™s body all 6 legs of an ant are attached to?

4 Likes

Abdomen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think maybe
thorax

9 Likes

Well our brother @MoBilly picks up the 88G13HP x JOTIs BlackBerry Hammer . Nice score bud.

8 Likes

Next up on the copping block, some Black Snow from @anonymous4289 , you could always get in on the Black Snow grow coming up :slight_smile:

(black triangle x solo stash) [Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

7 Likes

Some of the questions asked for seeds makes me happy I do not do thatā€¦The questions I would ask would most likely get me into trouble. :rofl:

3 Likes

the 6 legs connect to theā€¦ thoraxā€¦ the thorax connects to theā€¦abdomenā€¦ the abdomen is connect to theā€¦ i donā€™t knowā€¦ the i donā€™t know is connected to theā€¦beats meā€¦ the beats me is connecting to the who knowsā€¦ the

4 Likes

Iā€™m in for anything Bodhi I donā€™t have

1 Like

Most awesome! Thanks Doug. :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll send a message.
Watching all those wildlife documentaries finally paid off! lol

4 Likes