Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

@anonymous4289 Apollo Ape redo.

I’ll be topping soon

7 Likes

Blueberry from @Alaskagrown breaking ground…

10 Likes

Pineapple Express AutoFem from @sprinklememaynee :hugs:

17 Likes

Oh wow! You rocked that plant! It looks amazing, excited for a smoke report :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ME THREE! :smiley:

Sadly it’s gonna be at least 1x month before I dare sample such a beauty!.. unless i fuck up during trim later tonight… which is how i get to sample before cure; but ONLY if a genuine accident during trim.

I wanna S1 these sooo bad I’m gonna run 1x seed in May and keep what’s in the bank for STS when I can.

5 Likes

Even when you intentionally have an accident whilst trimming? :flushed: :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent job looks like a real good producer.

3 Likes

I was for long time out of here, But now its a time for update our fellows about their babies which is growing in south america :slight_smile:

This cycle was made in partnership with my wife because I spent the month of March in a trip and my wife has been taking care of the plants, and she just prunned ALL leafs with 15 days of flowering, because she saws me doing this in the last days of our last cycle and tought it will be the right thing… including the autos, :rofl: so, hopefully the plants survived and they been in a 7 liters vases, so, they didnt have the perfect conditions to grow well but I very proud of my wife and the genetics of our OG fellows gave to me… I still have some seeds of each strain we grow this cycle and next one I will put more attention and technology to take care of these sweeties!

Crem de la chem auto fem by @BasementBeans

Bog fire mix (with two tottaly diferent phenos) given to me by @corey from @Indoornesian

Seebring Revenge x Lavander Frosting @Kcity87

All of them was polinated with a great male of Saucyballs from our monster @DougDawson… I will take more photos about the GMO Citrus, Crocket Tangie and Ice Cream Cake, all gifts from our OG fellows.

Love u guys ! thanks for the support… I will make some water hash with these beauties in the next days and I will report the process to you guys!!

My english was improved in my last travel, so now I feel more confident to write here and I will try to be more descritive in my topics!

Hugs !!! :brazil: :man_farmer:

31 Likes

Looking good! Thanks for growing these.

2 Likes

Those are some beautiful plants. You and your wife do nice work. Love the pictures.

5 Likes

Great job! The team effort is a success :clap::tada::tada:. Definitely post more! Your English is great!

3 Likes

Looks awesome :ok_hand:

If this ain’t a motivator, you definitely not ain’t reading enough posts . Keep up the great :+1: work, let’s the rest of us O.G.ers what 2022 can look like :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

This is a TNF UncleFesters Skunk x Duke Diamonds Hoodoo.Gifted to me by @SkunkHunt101 .The pistils have gone from a beautiful caramel Crème to a now golden orange blanketed with Trichomes like shine on a velvet garter.
Bud sites swelling and stacking.The smell now Is a Skunk spray /burnt rubber funk with pine and a chemical fuely earth like a fresh H and S earth scent hunting wafer .
Very greasy ping pong ball buds for skirt buds I’m not complaining at all.Nice long fat main kola.She can eat and don’t burn up easy and never got so much as one spot of pm in a tent that got bombed with the shit.32 days flower as of today.

24 Likes

Hi everyone!! I regret to say… The Apollo Ape I had…

… was a male, thus… went to compost!!!
On the other hand… another Apollo Ape is coming along!!! With two more in the water, as of yesterday!!

Thanks again @anonymous4289!!! You rock!

11 Likes

Hi folks!! a development on the Apollo Ape!! Tiny little monster!!

Thanks again @anonymous4289!!

11 Likes

1 Crocket tangie. from @Oldjoints (its smells really good… its my favorite smell in my grow!!! thanks for this, I popped another bean which u give me and will try to do a F1 with clones… :crossed_fingers: )

1 Citrus GMO from @DougDawson (I never saw too much trichomas and too tall like this plants is producing… its fantastic… problably I will make a HASH with it)

2 Ice cream cake ( I think its came from @TestOfOath , but im not sure about it)

This cycle wasnt in perfect conditions, we can see some excess traits in the leafs, but I loved these strains and will grow It again but more organized and all of them was polinated by Saucyballs also from @DougDawson

Thank you guys for the support and all the help I had here.

20 Likes

All looks beautiful to me @LionsNaughtyBeans thanks a ton for posting pics of the ICC #5! :grin:

6 Likes

Very cool bud, nice variety going on there.

2 Likes

Hi @Jinglepot!! An update on the Big Yield x Mi5! Thanks again!

10 Likes