Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Continuing the discussion from Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1:

This is all-in-one Seeds Exchange Thread. The keyword is FREE here.

:warning: Rules:

• Overgrow is no way responsible for the exchange, if you dont get your seeds, or you didn’t like what you got. Do not come to forum complaining about the exchange. It is between members.

• Do not post users addresses on here ever. It will be deleted. Security is a big deal, If there is a bad exchange, I do not want to see retaliation, Giving user feedback is ok, but dont compromise address, please exchange personal information with a PM. Moderators have zero tolerance with that kind of behavior, Expect to be banned.

• If you ask for seeds, expect to give as well as receive.

• When taking part in exchange, the party who has less reputation sends first.

This is excerpt from House Rules: Rules for Trading Post - Read before you post!

47 Likes

Closing the old thread without any comment pretty much killed the mood. :sob:

To get back on track, there is still a pack of DBHP available

18 Likes

Gimmie gimmie gimmie! I know Europe only. Just practicing. :grinning:

11 Likes

I just wanted to let you know I got my card in today. I want to say thank you again. I’ll be sure to update once I pop them.

Cheers

4 Likes

Your welcome. I look forward to seeing pics. :grinning:

3 Likes

Gimmie gimmie gimmie please #1 if its still available

2 Likes

Finally! You Europeans are sloooooow. lol

6 Likes

Lol. I was just taking a look at some pictures of the dragon blood hp. Looks very impressive for a hashplant. Anyone else tried the f2,s, was wondering what sort of phenotypes come out and the flower times expected ?

2 Likes

I havent tried any, but @allotment has been waiting for a couple of days for a European to say gimmie gimmie gimmie #1 lol

4 Likes

They live life at a different speed across the pond. :grin:

7 Likes

I never knew that. Good to know. :wink:

3 Likes

They are yours :slight_smile: PM me your address and they will go out next week. :seedling:

1 Like

It was just a day and the thread got closed :stuck_out_tongue:

OK let’s do some more. I consider it an extension of the round so winners of the first two strains are excluded. One choice per person.

#1 5x Dragonblood Hashplant F2
#2 5x Sunshine Daydream F2
#3 5x Oregon Huckleberry F2
#4 5x Afghani x Blue Lights

¡Europe only this round! Open for everyone now :seedling:

Please answer “Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie” and the # of the slot you want.

9 Likes

Gimmie gimmie gimme… I know :grinning:

2 Likes

Me first and the gimme gimmes?

6 Likes
7 Likes

Touché. :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like I’ll have to consider opening that up to more regions of the world. I’ll think about it. :wink:

4 Likes

Gimme gimme gimme? :wink:

2 Likes