Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Hey @DougDawson I know you said you fix up laptops and donate them so I was wondering how into computers you are? I just pulled a Tandy PC and printer out of my mother’s storage and am trying to figure out if it’s worth anything. I don’t have the model number on hand but any knowledge on them?

It’s got all the manuals and stuff too, monitor.

2 Likes

I seen one on pawn stars a while back they gave the guy 250.00 for it

1 Like

:rofl: in the future I will make sure to get the pink baby cards, just for good luck

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bitch about $250. Not exactly a windfall but I ain’t turning it down!

1 Like

Depends on the model bud. They go for a few bucks all the way up to six or seven hundred. Find out the model and we can take a look.

1 Like

TBH: If you want 100% the bud to be the showcase try to have it against solid black with some feathered edging into the blacks. That bud is gorgeous and already wants to POP off the card!

2 Likes

I left it at her house but I’m grabbing it tomorrow so I’ll find out.

It was bring that home tonight or a complete Calvin and Hobbes book set. I stand by my decision.

4 Likes

I kind of dig it actually except the lettering is blurred out on the ends.

Are you sorry you asked for feedback yet? :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

Beautiful Bud shot. The background draws attention from it IMO.

My eye gets drawn to the light spot under the Q for some reason.

3 Likes

I actually like this way better for what it’s worth. Seeing less of the wire is a plus too.

2 Likes

Poor guy just can’t win tonight :laughing:

I actually didn’t even notice the green lettering at first myself.

2 Likes

I don’t know I liked all of them .

2 Likes

He’s asking for input and getting it, how isn’t that winning?

:wink::+1:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Band meeting?

1 Like

All feedback is priceless to me. Good, bad & the ugly… :wink:

This is ment to be " High Roller Eye Candy " so I’m doing my damdest

2 Likes

Present

Michael Jackson Off The Wall? Yeah he was! Crazy! Fleetwood Mac. Yeah Rumors. Nope, all true.

I need to rewatch!

1 Like

NEVER my friend.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 2).