Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

making it.

right now it’s a partially decorated styrofoam cooler…lol

3 Likes

Your making the ark of the covenant ? Just for fun?

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun project to craft that! It’s on Amazon also, lol I thought you’d bought it there

So what a great mail day. @Berserker7205 , @Kcity87 , @seven_trees, @FailingForwards and @Oldtimerunderground I have received your packages . Oldtimerunderground has sent some STS supplies which will also be getting passed around here. He also sent an awesome home made keychain from deer antler, that is amazing. On top of that 2 books of stamps, what a super cool OG’er. Man, it’s like I got my seed box but have not yet. Going to be a great mail week :slight_smile: I do have one I cannot identify though so maybe someone can help me with that. 4 screw top containers in pic?

19 Likes

It was at this time @DougDawson realized his calling as a post office.

9 Likes

There is low Dak. I’ve got some from @lefthandseeds . :+1:

5 Likes

That would be me! :grin:

3 Likes

LOL, not far off today :slight_smile:

18 Likes

@MantisTobogganMD is right. And there is:

Black Domina x Dakini Kush = BlackDak
Lowland Afghan x Dakini Kush = LowDak

So you probably have it marked correctly. Both are fems; however the BlackDak BX is regular as:
BlackDak x (BlackDak x 88G13HP)… aka BlackDak x “Major Indica” if you’re feeling cheeky.

15 Likes

@anon98660487

The beans arrived today, thank you sir! I slacked a bit on yours, my b. They were deposited with USPS this evening. Will be on the way tomorrow.

@blendmedmedman and @BuckeyeBeanz you guys are on the way as well.

2 Likes

If you still have some, I would love to run them here.

Stay Irie!

1 Like

That’s fine,i know your cool I’m not even sweating it

2 Likes

Ark of the Cannabis!

1 Like

Looks like ylly coming out to play both seeds opened in 24 hours

6 Likes

Very nice! I hope they grow well!

2 Likes

Looking for some bullrider beans, for trade please pm

1 Like

Looking for quick feedback on this new design…
Like or comment if your digging it.

13 Likes

I like it. The last one was really neat too. Maybe change the white border, that would be my only suggestion. Otherwise it’s sweet. Maybe something that compliments the nug shot.

2 Likes

Awesome card bud, I would agree with changing the border some.

2 Likes

Maybe if you added some graphics to the top half or if you changed the black background. Just some thoughts, not criticizing, looks good. Maybe make holographic if possible? Shiny trichomes or something? Lol, not too flashy though.

2 Likes