Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I hear ya brother. Shit bites for sure. I just keep my mind busy to keep myself from getting down hard. It’s better some days then others…

I’m tryin to flip my sleep from nights to day shifts, It ain’t working tonight :sleeping:

Pm your addy and I’ll send this out Monday. It can help a little on the journey and addiction of seed collecting again.

6 Likes

Thank you. Keeping busy definitely helps. Im usaually up for a few days at a time thenpass out for 12 hours. So whenever you want send me a PM.
:v:

4 Likes

I typically pull a 20 hour day…unless i smoke myself to sleep…often you just get too tired to sleep…thats where the mj comes in. Best to get a full nights sleep every day…

8 Likes

I would, but like you said I get to a point that sleep isnt an option. I usaually work a full day, go home stay up, go to work again, go home and either stay up again that night, or study in my bed till I pass out.
Cannabis sometimes helps if I have the right stuff, but It usaually just gets my creative juices flowing and I end up filling notbooks with ideas and projects I want to complete.

5 Likes

How about a tribute strain rising from the ashes, like a Phoenix? What strains did he enjoy? Make a cross, and name it in his honor. If you project your sadness in another direction, it could help. Use it as motivation.

12 Likes

Yea sounds like you haven’t found the right strain. There is one out there trust me. About anything with indica in it will put me down when I’m not working but my job stresses me out. I work with disturbed teenagers and some nights it’s bourbon or nothing.
My favorite to island sweet skunk because it makes my body go through and inventory checklist it seems then my mind has to go through it’s checklist and then my soul gets a visit. Strong medicine it is? I don’t have extra seeds but maybe soon! Romulan grapefruit is nother favorite but it’s not quite as heavy, it’s more creative side weed…I am fortunate enough to have a stash of favorites that will help with going to sleep or help me wake up !

5 Likes

Island sweet skunk sounds like an amazing strain. Like a nice reboot :smiley:

Idk even if Im exhausted my mind never seems to want to settle down. Always goes into creative think mode when I lay down. Even if before i plopped i to bed I was to tired to walk up the stairs, once I lay back amd attempt sleep my mind starts playing music and thinking up ideas on how to improve products.
I feel almost forced to then sit up and write them down, or hum out a tune so I can play it on guitar later.

Your job is an admirable one. I appreciate you dedicating yourself to helping those that need it.

5 Likes

I knew someone that once helped with teenage boys. Hats off to you that’s deffinatly a job that you have to have a passion for to not go postal!

5 Likes

…I see what you did there :point_up:

3 Likes

@HappyTrees23s I have a prayer candle going, rain sounds on the TV (courtesy of you tube) take a hot bath time then smoke one. It usually works…lol.

6 Likes

That sounds like a great plan. I go a little opposite of you and smoke first, then take a long hot shower.
Ill just sit and quiet my mind for awhile.
It might sound strange, but sometimes I will plug my ears, close my eyes, and just sit in the shower. The water hitting my head sounds like rain falling on my brains roof.

7 Likes

Hey @Floyd , received the DC x GG4 seeds today. Many thanks.

5 Likes

Your welcome. :smiley:

1 Like

Good afternoon OG. So I have an odd problem, someone sent me seeds but I have no idea what they are or who sent them. There is a name but not a screen name and no markings to say what strain. Does anyone recognize this package? I showed the stamps, card and seeds but blocked out the names and addresses.

9 Likes

@Eagles009 I think

4 Likes

Thanks, than it is likely Blue Cookies, cool. I will wait for him to confirm but I appreciate you tagging him.

6 Likes

Looks like a good mail day , my.box was empty so no seeds but on the bright side also no bills lol

10 Likes

@misterbee @lefthandseeds I got that jungle spice in the mail today!!! Thank you both so so much!!!

7 Likes

You guys got it figured out :yum:. Blue cookies indeed.

11 Likes

That’s amazing bud, many thanks. Thanks again @Mormo for the assist. You called that one.

3 Likes