Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Alright great appreciate the advice…

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d love to test some terpfiend gear! Maybe some underground too. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

Also, welcome to OG @Terpfiend97 I quit using Instagram all together after I found OG again. At least I can still see your gorgeous buds again.

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

@Terpfiend97 Dude!! Welcome to OG!! Been following you on IG and get your e-mail. You will ALWAYS have a ton of people willing to test here at OG!!

8 Likes

Testing Queenut Butter???

Damned Skippy!!!

See what I did there???
Never mind!!

12 Likes

Hi man, it’s a shame this thread is so visited and not your grow diary, I’m really impressed with the height of those youngsters icon_e_surprised|nullxnull. If you’re gonna share seeds from them you’re going to be very popular, count me in … frech|nullxnull

8 Likes

Don’t make me blush :wink:

10 Likes

Oh no way thank you! Am I following back or am I dick? Lol this will be my first time ever trying to make seed so we’ll see I hope I make enough to hook everyone up that’s interested :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Haha why thank you, you’re too kind… definitely a lot of variance already because some of them are less than half the size of the taller ones and just like little shrubs lol I’m using t5’s right now but I have some futurvert LED’s on the way that should help with that a little

5 Likes

That sounds delicious :drooling_face::yum:
Im so happy to see you here !!

3 Likes

Thank you I’m happy to be here! I’ve become such a grow nerd over the last couple of years it’s just nice be surrounded by fellow nerds :call_me_hand::joy:

19 Likes

I just found this magical land myself not to long ago. Im never gonna leave…

13 Likes

Dang, kingmambo hasn’t posted since March 3rd. It says he was last seen 4 days ago, but that’s been wrong before.

I tried to give him a hard time, but I pray everything is cool with him. :confused:

11 Likes

I’ve been thinking about him lately, myself. He was one of the first here to make such a generous impression upon me. Hope he’s well.

5 Likes

We all have a few of those that really made us realize what a special place this is.

9 Likes

Hey everyone !
Im on the hunt for a few strains.
I disnt know else to post.
Just need a place to buy them unless you have a few extra. I do have a limited number of seeds to trade with.

Im searching for some real Sour D
Like the Sour, Gas, lime green type.
Not the lemonheads taste or the dark green looking SourD
The one Im looking for looks a little like this

Also Im looking for BOG seeds
And
Bodhi seeds
Doc D or Magic Spirit Seeds

I would like to aquire a few more to replace what I lost, but I would like to find these first.

Thanks in advance for any info.
I have a few beans that are a crazy cross if anyone is i interested.
The cross is:
(Wreakage x Master Kush x Sage ‘n’ sour x A train) x Northern Cali Indica

I only have a few. They were gifted to me from a friend.
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

6 Likes

I could give you a few Sour D x Snow Lotus if you want. :smiley:
Or Ill trade you a few for some those crazy cross beans @HappyTrees23s .

3 Likes

Cool ! Ill send you a pm. thank you !

2 Likes

Hello folks, been searching and asking about for awhile now with no luck. Is there anyone who has a good oaxacan highland gold. Everything I seem to come across seems to be hybridized with something. Im looking for the type that can grow big tree like, very strong high. If anyone can help please let me know thanks folks.

5 Likes

No luck on my end. I’ve got some other landraces like lambsbread, highland thai, etc. But none of what you’re looking for.

3 Likes