Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Yeah I’m not up on how much it can vary but I thought no license was pretty standard.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Thank you all that sent me seeds i have received all of them except the bubble gum i already have 3 blue cookies growing received them Monday sorry my old mind just cant remember who sent but thank you much :mask:

8 Likes

Got those blue stink @Alphatoy ! Gonna pop some soon! :green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Im not positive as to what these ones are. I get too many seeds my apologies. Please help me out, they are shipped from Canada, folded in a yellow paper, labeled AB I’m sure once I’m told it will be super obvious. But at the moment I’m blank.

2 Likes

Aurora Borealis Auto Fems?? @Chronickyle

3 Likes

Hey bud, you got them from here.

7 Likes

Thank you @Alphatoy - Blue Stink arrived today :+1:
Just like you said - they are very tiny seeds. Can’t wait to grow em.

3 Likes

I got one the other day I still haven’t identified. It was in a small thank you card, in an envelope, in a larger envelope. Out of Cali. The beans where in a small baggie.
Please label the seed your trading, it is pretty simple and saves a lot of time trying to figure it out

6 Likes

Ya kindly label what strain would be common sense, and would help if you put your Overgrown user name on the package as well, sure would help figuring out where the hell they came from. No one is going to get your social security number off your user name…

5 Likes

Awesome. Yup aurora borealis duh. Lol. Thanks guys!

Thanks @CADMAN and thanks @Oldtimerunderground

7 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: Bull Chat… Cattle and Flies

Sounds like NorCalPal, I also got a thank you card with beans from him in a trade.

3 Likes

it might me safer if you print on box maybe LIVE TROPICAL FISH they wont put it through the scanner i believe

2 Likes

I think you are right, I’ll see if I can find our interaction. Do you know what strain you received? It might ring a bell and help. Thanks @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Romulan and Jungle Spice

3 Likes

Gentlemen… :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks. Jungle spice rings a bell. I haven’t found where I messaged @norcalpal yet but I will. I’m kinda concerned I might owe him, I think I sent something that direction but need to make sure, I hope I didn’t forget someone. I’ve had lots happening. I’ll reach out to him here shortly if I can’t find where we made a trade, gotta say Thank you and make sure I made things right

3 Likes

Those came from me in a trade for the Alien OG

6 Likes

Anyone have any leads on where I’d find a true Acapulco gold.?

1 Like

Check with @Instg8ter, if I remember correctly. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes