Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

So im just gonna have to stop forum hopping and just stick around here where the cool stuff happens lol. @DougDawson you are a true cannabis hero my friend. Your generosity is amazing!

4 Likes

Sorry bud but they are gone.

1 Like

There’s a great thread on that here. I’m sure doug will have it linked any second. :grin:

1 Like

@Chronickyle might be able to help with that.

Oh I know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I meant for the future if you dont know if you should do a seed run of them I would be interested thats all. I think I misread what you wrote. No worries.

This one, lol

5 Likes

:laughing: that will work. Thank you. Now ill be up till 4am reading lmao

1 Like

Wow! Two giveaways in less than 1 hour!

Question: The pictures are from Google image or these are plants you have grown and photographed?

2 Likes

Precisely. Hahah. @Mr.Sparkle’s is the one I’ve read most recently. But I bet they are all a great help. Enjoy the reading @HappyTrees23s . :green_heart:

1 Like

The pics come from the giveaway thread that the seeds came from

1 Like

Ah nevermind - I just googled the strains and those are the same exact pics Cookies was #1 google image and the Panama Red was #4

Nice picks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Im afraid to leave this thread lmao
So much is happening so quickly :laughing:

1 Like

Well that makes sense since that’s where I pulled them from. They are nice pics thought :slight_smile: and will be nice seeds for the lucky winners.

2 Likes

Oh I thought you said you had gotten them elsewhere - Carry on!

Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Dang 123 posts what did I miss while I was out in the yard and garden working

3 Likes

I still have 4 x Dancehall (CBD) Autos available if anyone wants them.

3 Likes

Someone is very busy! Lol I went on a whole date and left came back and saw two giveaways and some google images!

3 Likes

Nope, said I received the seeds today in my post. No worries, appreciate that you like the pics. I am sure whoever took them will be happy as well as will Google for your mentioning them.

2 Likes

Im tempted on those Dancehalls…

2 Likes

@HappyTrees23s I’ll try the dancehall out

3 Likes